Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2020

It is good value, very basic hotel, the room was small, it is not comfortable using the kitchen Te with the cooking appliances provided because the appliances are kept in the wardrobe... not functional.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank march12345d
Reviewed August 6, 2020

Long story short: I stayed here for one night with my sister. We looked over the room and assumed it was clean. We did not pull the sheet covers to check underneath to make sure they were cleaned. We only got into bed around midnight when it was pitch black and went to sleep. When we woke up, and pulled the covers off, we noticed these FILTHY stains - which look like old blood or some kind of bodily fluid. To be fair, they were obviously old and the sheets were likely washed but not thrown away. I asked for a refund and was essentially accused of staining the sheets myself. Please tell me that it is OBVIOUS these are OLD stains that could not possibly have been made in the less than 24hrs we were even in that room?! Lord knows what else in that room or any of their rooms were not cleaned. Disgusting. And poor handling of the situation by Ms Laliberte. I’ll have to contest it with VISA. Do not go here.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank JSelv
Reviewed March 7, 2020 via mobile

Stayed last year and had a very good experience ( booked the studio last year ). Decided to return this year, booked through booking. we booked a “king loft room basement”. The room was very old and outdated ( misleading pics ), the bed was not a king size, isolation so horrible I could hear the guy upstairs sneezing. A lot of dust, random hair in the bathroom from previous guests and no kitchenette, meaning there was a portal little
Stove which you had to take out from the closet. We escaped after 1 night ( had booked for 2). The woman in the front desk didn’t bother to even enquire why and told
Me to contact booking bc she had nothing to do with my reservation ?! Won’t come back

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Looks nice but so much wrong with the room.

No cable tv, no sheet on pull-out sofa bed even though we said we needed 2 beds, dirty stovetop and no A/C in the unit, just in the bedroom.

I was told we had a ground level room. 17 steps up from parking is not ground level.

When we checked in, I told the clerk my friend is almost 70 and stairs are difficult with suitcases. She said there were no other rooms for us. After we got inside and carried a few items from our suitcases (which we had to leave in the car), my friend took a bath and got ready for bed. Then we noticed no cable, no a/c, etc. I went to the desk to ask the clerk to come up to take a look and it appeared there was a shift change and it was a different clerk. This one offered us a different room accessible by elevator. I was so surprised because we were already told there was no other room. My elderly friend was already in her sleep wear and we didn’t have the energy to pack up, empty the fridge and then unpack again.

I am certain that I will never stay here again nor would I recommend it to a friend.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2018

Stayed for 2 nights. Very quiet hotel, although could hear slightly the highway 15, but by bedtime, no problem. Nice view of the ski mounts. Room was big enough (Studio-king). Room was tidy. Reception no problem obtaining information and booking in/out. We did not like the shower head as this could use an update, and the lighting at the bathroom vanity could use brighter bulbs. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marianne_Directrice, Propriétaire at Hotel St-Sauveur, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Hi Linda G, thank you for your great comments! Hope to see you soon again!