Review Highlights
Great reserve

We spent a day in here this past weekend on our drive up north for the fall colours. We saw the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Joe_Cruzer
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Best hiking in Haliburton

We have enjoyed many of these hiking trails. The black lake lookout is a favourite in the fall to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Zsuzso1943
Peterborough, Canada

All reviews canopy tour wolf center base camp the reserve wolf pack viewing area dog sledding natural habitat logging museum alpha male camping experience answer any questions fear of heights canopy walk hiking trails starting point bucket list
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We did the Walk in the Clouds Canopy Tour and loved it! Our guide Willow was very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed "walking in the clouds". Well worth the $ 95 which including entry to the wolf viewing. I like this better than ziplining because you can go as slow as you want and enjoy the scenery!

2  Thank Corinneandco
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Displays very life like, lots of information. I am in a wheelchair so trails were a bit rough...also too hot that day.
washroom trip was eventfful as my Husband had to assist me and there were still ladies coming in to washroom

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We took our 8 year old son, whose favourite animal is the wolf. I had read the reviews on tripadvisor and new what to expect. Although the wolves have 15 acres or so to roam in, it is an enclosure and they are fed at the viewing platforms (although the staff did say if anything manages to get into their enclosure they will hunt it, like squirrels and a porcupine once)

Very reasonsonable price, good educational films on wolves and bears, nice exhibits and very knowledgable and friendly staff, who were willing and around to answer any wolf question you had.

We arrived and found the whole wolf pack sunbathing by the viewing platforms, including all four new female pups, which were soooo cute! I am not one for zoos and I think some of the reviews are unkind, when would a zoo offer a 15 acre enclosure?!?

We personally loved it and it is one of my son's highlight of the whole holiday, he exhausted the batteries on the camera taking pictures and really did not want to leave after 3 hours.

2  Thank Fam_hols36
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Just a georgious area with tonns of bikeing and hiking trails, etc.

1  Thank Nervoussplat
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It is just an amazing setting and in the fall when the leaves change colour it is simply beautiful.

1  Thank Stephen B