Stayed here for a week from the 9th of July to the 16th of July. Lovely location situated on a large lake with lots of water activities available. We had unbelievvably good weather, not sure how we would have filled our time if the weather had not been so good !
Nearby village of Haliburton is only ten minutes drive away.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom cabin with a pull out sofa bed in the living room. The cabin could do with a revamp the doors and windows had seen better days and the floor in the living room was near collapse. The fire surround had nails sticking out it at floor level so we stuck a rug over the nails for protection. However it was pleasant enough and the bug grilles were effective.
The Staff were very friendly and the sevice was good, There is a kids club in the evenings which allows parents to get a break from the kids and the kids to get a break from their parents !.
Food was on the whole very good.
We had a very pleasant stay at the Bonnie View and the our kids would like to make a return visit !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario