US$91
Jonah Place(Sussex)
US$103
Brooks BnB(Sussex)
US$84
Maple Shade Vacation Suites(Sussex)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$93
US$53
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsaverage stayroom was largecable tvkitchenetteeconomicalbathroombedsmotel
Reviewed August 1, 2017

This is a really nice little motel. The couple running it are friendly and courteous. The price is quite economical, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the location is quite attractive as there is a pretty brook running behind the building.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back of the building facing the brook not the road.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2016

I NEVER leave poor reviews but with this one I believe potential guests should be forewarned. It's hard to find one good thing about my experience at the Covered Bridge Inn, aside from the lovely lady who checked me in. The room smelled so terribly of old carpet, cigarettes and god knows what else that I had to sleep with an eye mask over my nose and mouth. There were countless spiders in every corner of the room and spiderwebs on the inside of the lamp shade which I felt while trying to turn the light on. Bed linens are worn out and torn in several spots, and the carpet is stained and very dirty. Lastly, having to go to my car at night I encountered several sketchy people outside the motel. Some of the guests were drinking and shouting all through the night. I could not wait until the morning to leave.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Arzu A
Reviewed September 21, 2015

I didn't really expect too much when coming here. I would have been satisfied with just a small room and a bed, as Sussex was the starting point for a bike tour I was doing. But the room was quite large! Two beds. The shower looked brand new and the bathroom was a good size in general. Aside from the large bedroom and bathroom area, there was a tiny kitchen with a fridge, sink and lots of dishes. Cable TV in the room was nice. There was Air Con as well. It's also very close to the downtown, and banks. Overall, it was a lot better than what I expected!

Some areas to improve would be better mattresses. The turnover for the rooms must be a little high as our room wasn't completely ready by check-in time, but we were there over a very busy weekend. Sussex is a really cute town though, so there were a fair number of places to chill out before getting our room. I would recommend this place to friends visiting Sussex.

Room Tip: The wifi in room 26 didn't work out well. Get ready for lots of data use!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed October 8, 2014

This motel was so nice. Our room was on the side so maybe it was a newer room. It was a big room with a kitchenette. Comfortable bed and nice clean bathroom. A stream runs through the back of the property, very nice. It's on a main street but it was quiet enough to leave a window open. I highly recommend this place. It was a great price, also.

Room Tip: Ask for the biggest room, king bed in the back. $89
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gottrips
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good location near the Trans Canada as a stopping point on your way to or from Nova Scotia or the USA .
Sussex is also nice town with all you need if just passing through .
This is really a nice small motel, not an "inn" . The "newer" units with the kitchenettes are best to try to get . Rooms are a nice size and clean, and you'll have chairs as extra seating . Price was reasonable too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business