Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mme Winky
Burlington, Ontario

Great spot for a night while traveling

Review of Fairway Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 10, 2023via mobile
Sure; the property is a little dated but the rooms are clean, spacious and well appointed. The beds are comfortable and the air conditioning works well. There are also laundry facilities for guests to use (coin operated); detergent can be purchased at the front desk. A great breakfast at the attached 50’s style diner is also included. Lots of parking onsite. If updating does take place, don’t change out the mcm bathroom counter; it’s so wonderfully retro!
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1.1 km from Fairway Inn
    • ZenHotels.com
      C$188
    7.8 km from Fairway Inn
    Free parking
    The front porch - comfy chairs, lots of plants.
    • Agoda.com
    C$185
    • Algotels
    61.0 km from Fairway Inn
    View more hotels in Sussex
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed July 8, 2023

Arrived this week for a wedding. Bride gave us 3 choices for a hotel and we went with this one as there was a pool for my little nephew.

Were given 2 ground floor rooms with parking outside which was convenient to unload the cars. There is also an inside door which leads to the pool and restaurant which was a nice feature. Luckily a hot breakfast is included.

Rooms smelt so bad; musty, damp. Sprayed so much perfume and then just became nose blind. I did address the smell at the front desk and was told its just an old motel. My nephew with asthma had a hard time with the smell.

Some outlets didnt work. Only one of the two lamps worked and there is no ceiling light. My sisters

You have to go to the front desk to check into the pool prior to each swim which is quite the walk and inconvience.

Rooms are very plain, furniture is all scratched up. There was garbage in the night table drawers.

My sisters room had an air conditioner that kicked on and off.

Internet was non existent. Called the front desk and said she would look into it. None of them seemed to work for longer than 20 mins or so.

Fridges barely keep anything cold

I would suggest trying the amsterdam inn and hope u get better luck there

Date of stay: July 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed October 21, 2021

Had a reservation for a few nights cancelled and went elsewhere as I would not arrive till 2:30 AM why should I stay in a place that is not open. Also called the restaurant about a family me explained they are on strict covid protocols so no family can sit together. The bit back about a birthday party. Staff are crabby and lack of 24 made me and the family go book elsewhere to stay. I take back previous ratings about this place

Date of stay: October 2021
    1  Thank 670emeraldg
    Reviewed July 22, 2021

I have stayed here for a business trip and I must say it has been an absolute pleasure.

The food has been excellent, the staff all friendly and knowledgeable.

All in all great value for money and an absolute gem of a place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed September 7, 2020

This was our first trip to Sussex and, as we noted the motel is close to the main provincial highway, we asked the reservation clerk if our room would be away from the noise of the heavy traffic. We were assured that it was. It definitely wasn't as we had an unobstructed view from our room with the road less than 50 yards away. As the other motels in the area were booked for that Saturday night we had no choice but to stay. On entering the room we were hit with a strong odor and a very noisy a/c unit (ear plugs were required for sleeping). The front desk advised us that the smell must have been their cleaning materials.... it never went away and we would describe it as stale, almost moldy in nature. The room was very dated with few lights or outlets. The wifi was extremely slow. The attached restaurant was part of our dinner plan but it was so busy we ordered pizza which came by taxi with a $9 fee due to the distance from town. We managed to book another motel for our next 2 nights (Amsterdam) for a comparable price including hot breakfast and were amazed at the difference in quality. We will not be returning to the Fairway Inn.

Date of stay: September 2020
    1  Thank Sundune
    Reviewed July 25, 2020

My husband and I booked the honeymoon/anniversary suite for a one night stay, purely for the inn room jacuzzi.
    I'm not familiar with how loud they are supposed to be, but we ended up not using it, since we would have to yell at each other when it was on.

The room was big, bright, and very clean, but the bed was what ruined our stay. It had a 4 inch think supersoft foam topper, which was deceptively inviting. After about 20 minutes, we were realizing the swaybacked mattress was going to be horrid. It was.

Breakfast was nice from JJ's, called over and had it done up to-go.

I would return, for sure, but only when there is a new mattress.

Room tip: The honeymoon suite is on the end of the 'detached building' which means privacy, but lots of traffic noise at night
    Date of stay: July 2020