Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Margaret C

Will not be staying at Fairway Inn in the future.

Review of Fairway Inn
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 16, 2024
Horrible water pressure as I could not take a shower and would test the showers before taking one. Could not get any water coming out to take a shower.Horrible service. Pretty bad when one pays alot of money and cannot take a shower. We were scared that the toilet would not work properly as well. Sauna does not work, and hot tub is manual as you have to keep hitting the jet button every five minutes. Upgrades need to be done to older rooms. Got no reimbursement and had asked management to call, and have never heard back from them.
Restaurant was awesome. Best food ever,however rooms are not worth the money that you pay.
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Horrible water pressure as I could not take a shower and would test the showers before taking one.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    C$133
    C$142
48.7 km from Fairway Inn
View more hotels in Sussex
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2024

Pool, sauna & hot in were great, restaurant is great, service was great, but my room smells like the ghost of a billion cigarettes. There is about 30 burn holes in the carpet. Motels have been non smoking for like 20 years might be time to rip up the carpets, because they smell so bad it’s giving me a headache.

Room tip: Don’t book room 257 it’s stinks
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2023 via mobile

Sure; the property is a little dated but the rooms are clean, spacious and well appointed. The beds are comfortable and the air conditioning works well. There are also laundry facilities for guests to use (coin operated); detergent can be purchased at the front desk. A great breakfast at the attached 50’s style diner is also included. Lots of parking onsite. If updating does take place, don’t change out the mcm bathroom counter; it’s so wonderfully retro!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2023

Arrived this week for a wedding. Bride gave us 3 choices for a hotel and we went with this one as there was a pool for my little nephew.

Were given 2 ground floor rooms with parking outside which was convenient to unload the cars. There is also an inside door which leads to the pool and restaurant which was a nice feature. Luckily a hot breakfast is included.

Rooms smelt so bad; musty, damp. Sprayed so much perfume and then just became nose blind. I did address the smell at the front desk and was told its just an old motel. My nephew with asthma had a hard time with the smell.

Some outlets didnt work. Only one of the two lamps worked and there is no ceiling light. My sisters

You have to go to the front desk to check into the pool prior to each swim which is quite the walk and inconvience.

Rooms are very plain, furniture is all scratched up. There was garbage in the night table drawers.

My sisters room had an air conditioner that kicked on and off.

Internet was non existent. Called the front desk and said she would look into it. None of them seemed to work for longer than 20 mins or so.

Fridges barely keep anything cold

I would suggest trying the amsterdam inn and hope u get better luck there

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2021

Had a reservation for a few nights cancelled and went elsewhere as I would not arrive till 2:30 AM why should I stay in a place that is not open. Also called the restaurant about a family me explained they are on strict covid protocols so no family can sit together. The bit back about a birthday party. Staff are crabby and lack of 24 made me and the family go book elsewhere to stay. I take back previous ratings about this place

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank 670emeraldg
Reviewed July 22, 2021

I have stayed here for a business trip and I must say it has been an absolute pleasure.

The food has been excellent, the staff all friendly and knowledgeable.

All in all great value for money and an absolute gem of a place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2021