See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017

drug deals left and center..very nasty place
crack and heroin addicts stay hwere
it is so sickening so migh as well pitch a tent at the park
grosse place --DO NOT STAY HERE BIG MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Prostitutes everywhere
rats and mice abound too

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Ben R
CARMA L, Owner at Motel Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

This is Miss Lovely, the owner of Motel Hollywood. I am sorry to hear about your stay, I agree %100 with you. I am presently onsite and I have shut down the Motel as it is not even close to being acceptable. I will be more personally involved with business matter as of now. I will not be doing business with the public and my property has shut down until futher notice. The Motel is CLOSED for business and PRIVATE PROPERTY SIGNS are on the front of my building. My property is not open to the public and anyone trespassing on my Private Property will be charged if they do not leave immediatly. No visitors are allowed. I will report any changes to the public and notify them on the future plans of my property. Until then, the Motel will be closed.
Thank you from the owner, Miss Lovely.

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

I moved to the area and was in need for a cheap place for a week while I wait on housing replies. He obviously got me a deal on a disgusting room with no tv and heat. I was in the room for about ten min till I decided nope I can't stay here. Graffiti all over walls and door. The door looked like it was kicked in and had a horrible fix job to it. Shady characters giving me looks and looking at my truck in the lot. Shady people coming in and out like clock work. I couldn't relax thinking either my truck would be broken into or someone would try to come into my room. So I highly highly recommend!!!! Not staying there! They attract the wrong type of cliental. Plus their front door randomly came off the hinges! So I left the room and went somewhere else for the extra 20 bucks. Please let's shut down this filth hole you call the motel Hollywood!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank adventureee29
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Asked upon check in to have the room made up as the bed was slept in already. They just remade the bed with the soiled sheets and left. Garbage was still full and there was dirty tissues in the bathtub. Further inspection revealed body fluids on the walls. I have notified the Surrey city gov.

Room tip: Don't risk it
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
11  Thank Randy K
Reviewed January 31, 2014

PEOPLE PLEASE, stay away from this disgusting dirty filthy place you will ever stay in. The alley in main Vancouver is cleaner. The manager is the shadiest guy you will ever meet.. during my stay people are getting badly hurt and robbed for crack. People are being robbed there for crack!! Stay away!

Date of stay: January 2014
22  Thank enjoyinglif
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This motel is the worst piece of crap I have ever stayed at. When I checked in they put my husband and we got into a tiny little room. We asked if we could move to a bigger room and they did so. We got into a room with 2 queen beds. This room was disgusting. There were cigarette holes in the sheets. The stuffing from the pillow that they gave me was falling out. The mirror had a huge crack in it. A day later I was putting my shoes back on (I only took them off to sleep) I noticed that there was crack pipes under the bed. There was graffiti in the bathroom and on the headboards of the beds. The walls were all stained and there was mould growing near the window ceil. Anytime you went outside of the room the front desk would ask where you were going or bother you in anyway that they seemed to be fit. The towels and the sheets that they gave us were stained. It was loud at night and all you could ever hear were doors slamming and people stomping around. This place should definitely be shut down. I hope to god that one day it actually is!!

Room tip: Please save yourself a lot of trouble and do not stay here!
Date of stay: July 2013