“Best for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Surrey
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My partner and I love coming here for breakfast - it beats any other place we've tried in South Surrey. The service is usually fantastic and I love the 50's decor. Of course there are one or two times when the service is slow but the good outweighs the bad - and the price is right too. Been once for dinner, we went on Valentine's day without reservation and the food was tasty and there was live music too. I'd say go for breakfast/brunch and enjoy!

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Great atmosphere, large portions, fresh food! Turkey sandwich has real turkey. I order breakfast, quesadilla, or veggie burger. Lovely local business with there was more like this. Large meeting room if you need it for group meals.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

If you are looking for a place to go that is reasonable then this is the place. Good service as well. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

Great breakfast! Always fresh food and great quality with a smile.
Great spot and we are always sure tom run into other locals returning for another meal with a smile

Reviewed 31 August 2011

I somehow just seem to end up here, maybe because it's so close, but the food is good and the service comes with a smile. It can be busy and sometimes a little slow on weekends due to the volume. My only wish is they had a deep fryer,good news is the house salad is money and probably better for me.Thanks Roadhouse for keeping me healthy !