All reviews front desk continental breakfast waffles a great stay parking lot comfortable bed pool and hot tub next morning enjoyed our stay easy access hot items would stay here again rooms are clean langley rebecca pet robes
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We were hauling a big uhaul and they were very gracious in letting us take up quite a few parking spots. The room was clean and well laid out. Price was fabulous AND most importantly kind to my dogs :) close to everything and had a breakfast that was good and hot

Date of stay: October 2018
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Katrina,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am happy to hear that you and your dogs had a great time while here. We look forward to seeing you all again on your next trip to the area.

Judi P

Reviewed October 9, 2018

I booked this hotel last minute and got a non-refundable email confirmation for a price. However, upon arrival to the room the staff informed me they had input a wrong number and had given me a lower cost and the cost was actually $100 more. I had no option to refund as it was a non-refundable reservation so I was forced to pay the extra $100.In addition, the room was dated, and I ended up paying $50 more per night than my colleague for the same room type.The staff was fine overall, and no fault of theirs, however, the scam at which it has a no refund policy only to be told you must pay more is atrocious and I will never stay at a Ramada again if possible.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for your review. As we discussed yesterday, the room rate quoted was the same rate which was charged, and the additional charges were for the pet fees which are not included in the rate. I am happy that we were able to resolve the issue and hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Best regards
Judi Pharand

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We stayed there for three nights. The room was clean and quiet. the staff was friendly and helpfull all the time. At the frontdesk it was Rebecca who made our stay so enjoyable. She was full of very good suggestions where to go.
I am sure we will stay there again.
The location is not too far away from vancouver and the airport for a first or last stop on a BC tour. We can also recommend the restaurant next door to Ramada (Rickies...). Food is very good, staff is fun to be with, the restaurant as such is very recommendable.
Barbara and Karl-Heinz

Room tip: Rooms to the oposit side of HW10 are quieter
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Karlheinzromann,

Thank you for the great review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Rebecca was able to make your trip even more enjoyable. We hope you will visit us again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

From Check-In to Check-Out, the staff was warm, friendly and professional. Indeed a rare combination.The room was comfortable, clean and fresh. The bathroom was very clean – not just the average “once over” so many hotels pass off as clean.Looking forward to our next stay.Thank you Ramada – you are awesome!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear TheAlcatrazKid,

Thank you for your great review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Best regards
Judi P

Reviewed October 3, 2018

The room was not clean. Mold in the bathroom. The carpet was not vacuumed everyday AC was not working. Kitchen was not stocked according to the list.Complaint to the front desk, she was al by herself and could not come to the room to check. Offered plastic forks and spoons.Breakfast was average but the breakfast area was clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ramada-LangleySurrey, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear Mohinderbhatti,

Thank you for your comments, as it is through feedback such as yours that we are able to better our services and facilities to ensure future guests do not encounter similar situations. I do offer my sincerest of apologies for not exceeding your expectations and have discussed your concerns with my housekeeping manager and processes have been put in place to ensure the issues have been corrected. We hope you will visit us again to see the changes made.