“Excellent food and very friendly chef.”
Review of Chef's Kebab

Chef's Kebab
Ranked #11 of 849 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Chef's Kebab. Found on Fleetwood & 162 Street, we take pride in offering high quality foods in a casual family style atmosphere. We have excellent reputation in serving delicious and yummy variety of kebabs and Indian dishes. Uncover the mouth watering taste of Indian cuisine, where each dish is unique in its flavor and aroma. Come and visit us soon and experience only the best.
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Before I'm not a fan of Indian food but when I tried to eat the buttered chicken I always crave for it.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Since my latest craving is Indian, Indian, Indian, it seemed fitting to eat close to home! The naan is tasty and addictive and I ate way too much. Enjoyed the vegetable korma and butter chicken (of course) and can't wait to go back for more and try some of their other dishes. The place was clean and very inviting to sit down and enjoy a meal, great for a group. Staff was kind, personable, and friendly. Thanks for the great lunch.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

After reading the reviews on Urbanspoon, my husband and I decided to try Chef's Kebab and we are so glad we did. When we got there we were greeted by the owner (I think) who was wonderful, very chatty and super willing to give us suggestions on what to eat and how much to order. We decided on the veggie pakoras, butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, garlic naan and pulao rice. I have to say it really was the best indian food I have experience and will definitely be making this one of our new friday night pit stops, plus they have great lunch specials for under $10.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Had take out with some friend, the food was very good, big portions. If you like butter chicken try the Kadai chicken even tastier. Also loved the eggplant and Malai kofta. Will be returning soon, next time I will try the famous kebabs!

1  Thank tracilla0
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We just arrived in Surrey for a two week stay in BC, and it's 95 out, pretty hot for here! We didn't want to hassle finding a restaurant so we picked #1 Chef's Kebab from our trusty Tip Advisor. It wasn't a long drive. The place is open and airy, and they are re-doing a rear space for seating with fans and A/C which was just right! Lamb lovers, we selected the Lamb Palak $11.99 [tender medallions of lamb tempered with cumin folded into their spinach curry sauce] which was yummy with our Garlic Naan and my selection of Lamb Biryani $9.99 [layered saffron basmati rice & veggies in curried lamb stewed in a traditional way]. Everything was perfection. The waiters were very helpful with the menu and the service was excellent. The prices are very good, and fyi: sodas are canned.

2  Thank ruthandvern