“Lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Guildford
Neighbourhood: Guildford
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Casual dining sports tvs on. Family atmosphere. 2 adults 2 kids @$45.
Alittle noisey for being 1/4 full. Possibly just the day. $10 lunch menu option taken. Was little dipper & cup potato bacon soup. Nice for cold day

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

As we were visiting and staying in a nearby hotel we dined several times at Boston Pizza.
Their food is always good and the service is quick and reliable. New items are frequently added to the menu.
It may not be exotic but it is dependably good.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Big dissapointment here tonight. Had pizza & pasta here before, was pretty good. Dinner tonight was salads & maybe rated at best a 2/5. :( Big thumbs down for our Chicken Ceasar & Asian Shrimp salads.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Upon arriving, I was greatly promptly and offered a drink while I looked at a menu to place a take out order.

The hostess returned once I was ready, took my order and again I was offered a complimentary drink.

Service was fantastic.

Food arrived quickly. And once back the hotel, everything was still nice and hot.

Nice change of pace from the service in my hometown.

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 23 February 2016

the place has good food and I enjoy their pizza..Service is nic. the place is really spacious and the location is very near to my place that's why I really like to hang out in this place. I like to eat here.