“Good food ”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #210 of 914 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Went with my friends to watch bluejays game and was pretty busy in the lounge good place to be and watch the game with everyone prizes in between innings too :)

Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

When the server came to our table we asked what she would recommend and her response was She wouldn't eat anything because she was sick and the thought makes her want to vomit
Considering she was touching my glass and plate this made me wonder if I was going to get sick
I was disgusted this was the 3rd time we have gone there and the service has gotten worse each time
Will never go back again

Reviewed August 21, 2015

Atmosphere-sterile, food-sterile, service o.k.

Haven't been to a B.P. In years for the exact reasons I now will not return.

Prime rib burger is a must to avoid. One lonely looking piece of lettuce and tomato, between a not quite fresh (likely just de-thawed bun),a greasy burger, finished with a squirt of sauce off-centre.

Thankfully company and a beer saved the visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Server was fantastic, always smiling, made us feel welcome and appeared she was happy to look after us - and she did a great job doing this

Reviewed July 25, 2015

I have been here multiple times with family. My mom (who is quite picky) even loves it! The salads are always amazing! Never skimpy - always good portions and variety. Food has been excellent every time. Service is also great. They made an error with the food once and my brother had to wait quite a while as they prepared it while we were already eating, but they did not charge him which was the right thing to do. (He sat watching us eat and we had to wait for him to finish, etc). We will continue to eat here. Prefer it to Ca*tus Cl*b now (overpriced, poor portions and service). Do give this BP location a try!