“Fantastic, helpful staff”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #398 of 852 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 December 2015

As we were walking up to the front doors the front end staff noticed I was on crutches and came out to open the doors for us. They sat us in a very comfortable booth and stored my crutches so no one would trip on them. It's all about the little extras that make people feel welcome and appreciated. The staff at this BP were fantastic, thank you!

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Went with my friends to watch bluejays game and was pretty busy in the lounge good place to be and watch the game with everyone prizes in between innings too :)

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

When the server came to our table we asked what she would recommend and her response was She wouldn't eat anything because she was sick and the thought makes her want to vomit
Considering she was touching my glass and plate this made me wonder if I was going to get sick
I was disgusted this was the 3rd time we have gone there and the service has gotten worse each time
Will never go back again

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Atmosphere-sterile, food-sterile, service o.k.

Haven't been to a B.P. In years for the exact reasons I now will not return.

Prime rib burger is a must to avoid. One lonely looking piece of lettuce and tomato, between a not quite fresh (likely just de-thawed bun),a greasy burger, finished with a squirt of sauce off-centre.

Thankfully company and a beer saved the visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Server was fantastic, always smiling, made us feel welcome and appeared she was happy to look after us - and she did a great job doing this