“Service in bar”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #198 of 896 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Walked in to the bar and sat at a small table and received no service for exactly 10 minutes. While sitting there a customer walked in and sat at the bar and was immediately served, this did not go over well with me and I got up and left the premises.
I wrote into this Boston Pizza and received an email that they will return an email in 2 business days !! What is with that ? Anyway, I'm done with BP. I do not recommend this restaurant bar !!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We order pizza online from this place once a month and have not been disappointed. It's probably the most expensive pizza in town but I guess that's what you pay for good ingredients. As long as you're prepared for the sticker shock it's all good.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We have frequented this Boston Pizza on many occasions when in town as we stay at a nearby hotel. The food is always reliably good, service friendly and fast and prices reasonable.
Boston Pizza certainly seems to have the formula for running a good restaurant and this location is no exception.
I recommend it for casual dining.

Reviewed February 19, 2016

Stopped off here for a quick lunch and was greeted promptly and seated quickly. The waitress was outstanding - friendly, accommodating, and helpful. However, the food was not up the quality that is usually found at other Boston Pizza locations - it was bland, tasteless, and not particularly appealing visually.

Reviewed December 31, 2015

My husband and I stopped off here for a drink on December 28th, 2015. The dining area was packed but we were pleasantly surprised that it was possible to get seated in the lounge area. We sat at the bar and the bartender was very pleasant. The decor here is really nice. One of the nicest decors I've seen in a BP. I noticed the menu is rather new-looking. It contains a lot of pictures of the various menu items now. All in all, it was a good experience.