“Very tasty meal”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #208 of 926 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 1, 2017

My husband and I walked here for a nice date night since we were in town. It happens to be across the intersection from the Cloverdale Holiday Inn which is very convenient. We were able to be seated very quickly and our server was very quick and helpful. Our food arrived quick and delicious. I tried their summer hard quenchers, specifically a raspberry watermelon flavour, which was delicious and refreshing. Perfect for the end of a hot day!

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

We're happy you enjoyed your visit Jennifer!

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten the gluten free baked wings for years. They are very expensive but they *were* the biggest wings you could buy anywhere. Not anymore. The price stayed the same but the wings are half the size. It wasn't a one-off, it's now standard. A total rip off. However, still delicious and great service. The gluten warning is about the pizza. I have gotten a terrible reaction every time I had it so I won't touch it again. Perhaps they aren't aware it isn't just the crust that needs to be gluten free. The tomato sauce likely has gluten in it and I suspect that is why the gluten free pizza still makes me sick. Just be careful.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

Walked in to the bar and sat at a small table and received no service for exactly 10 minutes. While sitting there a customer walked in and sat at the bar and was immediately served, this did not go over well with me and I got up and left the premises.
I wrote into this Boston Pizza and received an email that they will return an email in 2 business days !! What is with that ? Anyway, I'm done with BP. I do not recommend this restaurant bar !!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We order pizza online from this place once a month and have not been disappointed. It's probably the most expensive pizza in town but I guess that's what you pay for good ingredients. As long as you're prepared for the sticker shock it's all good.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We have frequented this Boston Pizza on many occasions when in town as we stay at a nearby hotel. The food is always reliably good, service friendly and fast and prices reasonable.
Boston Pizza certainly seems to have the formula for running a good restaurant and this location is no exception.
I recommend it for casual dining.