“Take out... Mor like take out of freezer!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #340 of 845 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Almost Everything is from the freezer and heated up! But the kicker is they are ridiculously expensive. Nothing fresh and the atmosphere has a film of grease all over it... Never eat here when there are plenty of great restaurants within 5 minutes! Disgusting!

1  Thank LynnDai
There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Went with a small group. The staff were very accommodating and looked after us very well the menu is varied and well presented. The food was excellent and plentiful. A well spent evening

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Great place to bring soccer or baseball teams - the restaurant will set up a large table for your group. Our service offered to serve pop in pitchers rather than separate drinks - save us a bunch of money. Food was good, kids were happy, lots of fun!!

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Boston Pizza for years all over Canada and have never had a bad experience.
The first time dealing with this White Rock location I did delivery. After a 2 and a half hour wait ..the pizza came ice cold and dried out..I would not have fed it to my worst enemy.
I did complain and received a credit by management at that time (2 years ago ) and when we went in person to collect..sorry to say ..it was terrible. I did voice my opinion and am I got was . Sorry about that.
Just went on the weekend with my wife and a good friend of hers.
My wife's friends pasta Neal came cold and bland as my wife pasta dish was cold too.....my pizza was fine..even a little cold it was fine.
When the waitress apologized ..which was not her fault..she asked my wife's friend if she wanted something else ..which she ordered the artichoke dip.....waited and waited and waited.
I went to the manager and frustrated said..what do you guys have to do go to the fields and pick the artichokes first...shouldn't have said it but I did.
Gg re came back and said that we were only waiting 12 minutes, ,,,,,,maybe but I want timing.
All in all ....just a bad I situation and what should have been enjoyable was a disaster.
I believe it is this one location and the founder of Boston Pizza should take a serious note.
Take a note Jim from your friend from My Shanti. He knows.
Come down with sunglasses and try the White Rock location for yourself.I'm

1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed 22 January 2016

This location has recently been renovated and has lost the somewhat homey feel it had formerly. It is now quite modern with woodlike floors, comfortable booths, and in the bar area a myriad of television screens tuned to several sports stations.
We visited on pasta Tuesday for lunch and the service was outstanding. The waitress was friendly and attentive - but not pushy. We did not order the pasta specials but our food still came fairly quickly and was served hot. It was flavorful and the portions were substantial. Overall it was a pleasant place to have a meal in a chain-type restaurant.