All reviews citrus bar out of sight outdoor pool restaurant attached free parking rooms were spotless spg member older hotel lounge area mini fridge guildford mall business trip stay there again nice room breakfast buffet average hotel hotel is located
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I am sitting in my room right now listening to the chip bags, tv and chats from next door and a conversation in the pool at the same time. I expect hallway noise but the level of footstep noise and the clarity that I can hear the conversation has me hoping that everyone goes to sleep soon.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Surrey with us.

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay . We are in the process of replacing all our doors and soundproofing, this will definitely minimize the issue you experienced.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies, we hope to see you again soon whenever your travels bring you back to Surrey.

Julia Barreiros
Four Points By Sheraton Surrey
jbarreiros@fourpointssurrey.com

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I needed a clean room to sleep after a long day and Four Points fit the bill.
My room was clean and reasonably appointed for a value property.
Front end staff were very friendly.
An ok little pool area and work out room.
Location is lacking as you are not around restaurants etc,but a short drive to Guildford Mall and area are shops and restaurants
Restaurant on site was dismal

• Trip type: Travelled on business
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Hello there,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Surrey!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

From the moment we walked in we were greeted by the hotel staff. Our room was for the most part clean and had a very pleasant set up.
My favourite part of the hotel was the very helpful and kind staff all around! Once we left the hotel, I realized that I had left something behind at the hotel. I then proceeded to call the hotel to see if it was still there. The cleaning manager and Rachel were very helpful in helping me recover my lost item.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for your kind words regarding my team. I will definitely share it with them. we are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels

Julia

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel and rooms are spotless.
Wonderful SPG guest platinum recognition.
Friendly staff.
The hotel has a swimming pool. Not very large but good for summer days.
It’s a goof place to visit Vancouver if you have a car and don’t want to spend a big deal.
If I go back, this is my hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank carepa1
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Surrey for your recent travels to Surrey.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

where to start....here for a wedding. I was in the wedding party, my girlfriend was not, however both of our names were on the hotel room. We called ahead and were advised that was fine for her to check us in even though she didn't have a credit card. Well, when she got there, they wouldn't let her check in. Mine was on file but they wouldn't use it. Wouldn't give her the room and have me drop the credit card off later. After disrupting me doing our wedding party photo shoot for over an hour, and having her wait in the lobby, they finally let her check in and took $300 damage deposit on her debit card after initially saying they wouldn't take debit.....when we were checking out....all of a sudden the debit machine doesn't work for our $300 refund. We were from out of town, missed our ferry because they made us wait an hour in the lobby while they tried to fix it and then just ended up handing us cash instead. $100 in 5 and 10 dollar bills and $30 in loonies. Rest of it was normal sized bills. The rooms were nice, but I wont stay here again because of the horrible customer service. Brutal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We truly apologize for any inconvenience

Julia