All reviews citrus bar out of sight outdoor pool restaurant attached free parking rooms were spotless spg member older hotel lounge area mini fridge guildford mall business trip stay there again nice room breakfast buffet average hotel hotel is located
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights. Rooms were spacious and well equipped with all basic amenities. Hotel decor in general seems old but is pretty cleaned. Staff is super helpful, accommodating and gave some great tips for local commute.
They have free parking, which is a great deal in vancouver area.

Date of stay: October 2018
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

hello there,

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding my team. I will definitely share it with them.

Have a wonderful day !

Julia

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 nights her and I liked my stay. The rooms were clean and super friendly front desk staff. The room was large with a good layout. Bed was super comfy. I would absolutely stay here again. I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Hello there,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Surrey and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Surrey.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Let me preface by saying that Hanna at the front desk was the only bright spot. I was given a beautiful suite upgrade and all seemed well. Then I get to the room and find that the lock on the adjoining door did not lock. No breakfast of any king, not even continental. My Credit card was double authorized for incidentals that I never used, and the authorizations are still on my card 5 days after checkout. I had a do not disturb sign on my door yet the housekeeper still pounded on my door in the morning. And the worst part is that when I checked out, I was promised a follow up email/call about my stay that NEVER HAPPENED. I will not stay again. Back to Hilton's I go.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear James,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback on your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey.

We are always working to improve our guests’ satisfaction and your feedback helps us see our product through the eyes of our valued guests – you! I am sorry to hear that not everything met your expectations, especially the issue with the authorization on your card and the fact that it wasn't clear that most of our rates do not include breakfast. I have shared your feedback with my team as part of our continued efforts to surpass our guests expectations.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you will consider Four Points by Sheraton Surrey on your next visit to Surrey so that we can deliver on the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Good location. 20 minutes bus ride to Surrey central where Sky line will go the Vancouver down town. Stall are nice, clean and quiet. Breakfasts should be improved. The price is reasonable. Good for family.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey.

We are always working to improve our guests’ satisfaction and your feedback helps us see our product through the eyes of our valued guests – you! I am sorry to hear that not everything met your expectations, especially the breakfast experience.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I am sitting in my room right now listening to the chip bags, tv and chats from next door and a conversation in the pool at the same time. I expect hallway noise but the level of footstep noise and the clarity that I can hear the conversation has me hoping that everyone goes to sleep soon.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
JuliaBarreiros, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Surrey with us.

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay . We are in the process of replacing all our doors and soundproofing, this will definitely minimize the issue you experienced.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies, we hope to see you again soon whenever your travels bring you back to Surrey.