“Great middle eastern food”

Palmyra Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #211 of 860 Restaurants in Surrey
Neighbourhood: Guildford
Neighbourhood: Guildford
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Really delicious food and well worth it, not many other Middle Eastern food can be found with the same quality of ingredients.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Good location, nice food and great hospitality. Owners are cooking you food to-order. Our favorite was Shesh Tawooq and Falafel with Saj bread.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Really enjoyed our food experience here. This is a no frills restaurant and it offers great middle eastern food at reasonable good prices without amenities. Food is served on paper plates with plastic forks and knives. The interior was clean, plain and not fancy in anyway. I was ok with not having a server with plates and cutlery as I think this keeps the prices down. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We had the Kafta BBQ lamb. My grand daughter who does not like any sort of bean dish was very impressed with the homus. The saj bread delicious and ask for extra garlic sauce. Very good.

We had no complaints with the ladies who served us. They were both friendly and accommodating. I can see from past posts that there were some issues with one of the servers but we did not experience that, otherwise I probably would be posting a different review. So far love it here and will go back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken shawarma plate - marinated in a blend of 17 spices. It was so flavourful; accompanied with creamy hummus, fragrant rice, salad and flat bread. My hubby had the chicken shawarma wrap and really enjoyed it. We highly recommend this dining gem. It's a small, very casual place to enjoy an excellent meal with family and friends.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

It seemed from the second we arrived, the servers were defensive. I jovially said that we had a hard time finding the place and we came in because we have a coupon from the entertainment book. He snarkily said, "Well, our address is shown on our website." We ordered three plates of Kebabs. Only one of them had one serving of chunks of meat. All the rest was ground up and cooked on a skewer, and they called that a kebob. My husband had even given them a five dollar tip asking them to bring the food to our table, but .... duh... they just pushed the plates over the counter without any of the service requested (but I'm sure they didn't mind pocketing the five dollar tip). If I were in a restaurant business and I'm trying to drum up more faithful customers, I certainly would not treat those customers that did come in with such disrespect. They have the same setting as a Subway restaurant, but they charge prices as though it is a sit down meal. No air conditioning so the place is frying hot. Needless to say, despite their efforts to advertise using the coupon book, there isn't the quality of service necessary to make a successful go of it. Simply too unwelcoming. We will never go back there. They made us feel cheated and that we were an inconvenience to them. No smiles from the guy at the counter at all. It is sad.