Khot-La-Cha Art Gallery and Gift Shop
Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good Place for Gifts

Reviewed November 25, 2016
VNahmias
Los Angeles
Beautiful place for beautiful gifts.

Reviewed October 2, 2016
Lynne C
North Vancouver

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite little shops to go to, we had my wedding band made from them ordered custom, they have beautiful jewelry and unique gifts cant say enough good things about this place enjoy browsing even if you don't have anything you are actually looking for nice to go in and check what is new and or on sale which they have allot of different items it seems each time we go, take the family and or visitors will all love this place. Kind thoughtful store workers every time so polite and helpful.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Nice little shop offering Aboriginal art and carvings and other handmade wears. Friendly service. The moccasins are awesome!

Reviewed November 25, 2016

This is a small shop, located south of Marine Drive. We admire and collect first nations artwork, and are always looking for new places. This time we found some beautiful handpuppets for our granddaughters, fabricated to look similar to the masks. Also found a purple bowtie with a figure printed on it. Could have walked out with more stuff. Next time.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

My favourite "GoTo" place for special gifts. Whether for myself or a special birthday. Need a wedding gift that will be appreciated? This is the place.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Small shop run by a long established local family, looks like mainly by the grand kids and friends. I probably only buy once a year but find it great for company gifts and family.