“All Day Mondays Happy Hour!”
Review of Village Taphouse

Village Taphouse
Ranked #13 of 157 Restaurants in West Vancouver
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Thank you, Taphouse, for your all day happy hour on Monday. Loved my cheap highballs! And where did you get this amazing Farmhouse Chicken Sandwich from? Mind blown. I swear I've never had it before but I'm going to definitely have it again.

If you're heading to the Taphouse, try their lime margaritas on the rocks - excellent.
The nachos? Excellent. The chicken wings? Excellent. The Kung Pao Noodle Bowl? Excellent.

Can you go wrong with the Taphouse? Probably not. If you can get a seat on the patio, even better :-)

There are newer reviews for Village Taphouse

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Come here a few times now with another couple and with a group of friends. Its busy and fun always. Patio seating is great on good weather days and love the pool tables, both in and out. Service friendly and fast. Drinks and food better than expected.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I'm celiac (gluten allergy) and they had hamburgers with gluten free buns, but the fries were not gluten free, so I had a taco salad.($16). My wife had the avocado salad (also $16), and a draft beer. Both were very good. They do have gluten free pizza...and gluten free beer. So yes, I would go back. The place was really busy, and we were there at 7 on a Sunday night. Outside was also quieter than in, but in wasn't terrible inside. Good service.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

This place has excellent appetizers, a large range of tap beers and the music is superb.
You will never be disappointed with the food and service here.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Together with my son and wife, on July 10th. we entered this pub and were quickly seated by the hostess.We could not get space where the biggest screens were but we were able to watch the game on one of the smaller screen. Our drinks were served pretty fast. The atmosphere was electric as there were so many fans cheering both the teams. We ordered fish and chips and beef dip. Server split our order in separate plates as requested. Lots of fun.Good food.