“Horrible staff”

Add it.
Berry's Frozen Yogurt & Ice
Ranked #12 of 13 Dessert in West Vancouver
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Went for Mother's Day ice cream. Staff was rude, unhelpful and sarcastic. After she refused to discuss ingredients (we have an allergy in the family) and refused to make a soft serve without fruit (everywhere else with the same machine can do it). She sarcastically wished us to have a good Mother's Day. Unbelievable! We went in for ice cream and would have bought vanilla despite her attitude problem with the yogurt and ingredients but she then turned her back to us and began walking away from the counter. We left empty handed. I've never written a bad review in my life .... but this place is awful. That server should be fired. Or at least trained to say, "I'm sorry, we don't offer that but we do have xyz option".

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered a single scoop (not a waffle cone) for $3.75. Was literally a single scoop placed on top of the cone. Ice cream was good, but terrible value.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I had a fruit smoothie while my companion had the fruit sorbet. Delicious! It is all blended fresh for you.