“Ordered take out last minute”

Swad Indian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Swad Indian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in West Vancouver
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Located in the heart of West Vancouver is Swad Indian Kitchen. “Swad” means the gateway to taste of India. This warm inviting and elegant decor provides the experience of traveling through the rich flavours of India.The diverse menu with garlic influenced dishes represents the different states of India. Experience a truly unique culinary experience with traditional and fusion infused creations that will guarantee your return visits.With over 35 years of experience we confidently create extraordinary authentic high end delicacies and specialties that will awe your family, friends and business colleagues. We serve Halal meat as well.
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeout from here because we already knew it’s the best. Such delicious food. They had it ready for pickup in 45 minutes. You have to give it a try if you like Indian food!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I have heard very good things about this restaurant, and my experience may well have been atypical. I called for some food to pick up. I was asked to come in 25 minutes. I came at 30 minutes and was told the food wasn't ready yet. At 45 minutes I got the food. Half of the order was stone cold. Really good butter naan though.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Comfortable ambiance...good Indian food...great service.
Most of the dishes were lacking the real Indian flavors.
The medium spice dishes were too mild to be interesting.
We would only order strong spice dishes the next time...

Reviewed December 27, 2017

We took my parents to celebrate their anniversary to Swad. The atmosphere was lovely, service was good and our dished came promptly. My favourite dishes were the eggplant and the lamb rogan. The brown rice was well prepared. This place has the best naan I've ever tasted - fluffy and crisp.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

My husband’s newest favourite restaurant on the north shore... He loves the butter chicken and the lamb....I like the atmosphere and garlic naan bread...staff and management are great...we also do take-out frequently.

3  Thank Stonecliff