“Awesome Guides/ Great Fishing”

Pemberton Fish Finder
Pemberton Half-Day Trolling Tour
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Pemberton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WINNERS OF THE 2014, 2015 and 2016 FAVORITE OUTDOOR GUIDE Brad Knowles. There's a lot to see in Pemberton and area, in order of ranking, the top person to reveal the region's secrets: Brad Knowles of Pemberton Fish Finder. Pemberton Fish Finder is a year-round fishing guide service for Pemberton BC, Whistler BC, Squamish and Lillooet. Our professional guides welcome all forms of fishing during summer and winter. We have guides that specialize in fly fishing, spin fishing, Salmon fishing, sturgeon, trolling, river fishing and ice fishing. No experience necessary - we welcome all levels of fishing, families and kids. Visit our website to see what our clients are catching.
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a GREAT fishing day, call these folks up! Friendly, knowledgeable and really fun. We caught several fish and had an amazing time in Squamish, BC!!!!

All reviews
"fly"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

On a recent trip to Whistler I took several fishing trips with Pemberton Fish Finder. The trips included solo walk/wade fly fishing on the Squamish and a kick tube trip to a small local lake that my wife participated in using spin gear and I used fly fishing gear.

The guides provided were Scott and Erik and both are outstanding, with wide knowledge of fishing conditions and both still water and river/stream opportunities in a several hour range around Whistler including Pemberton, Squamish and Lilluet. They provided pick and drop off service to our hotel in Whistler.

The front office was responsive and professional and meals provided were good quality sack lunches with ample food for a day of hard wading.

Both Scott and Erik put us on fish and had good coaching on fly/gear selection and presentation. We caught a lot of nice rainbows and both coho and chum salmon and their advice was helpful when fishing alone also.

The gear they provide is fairly basic, Hodgeman boots and waders and Dragonfly rods. I chose to use my own rods and their reels which worked well. The only minor criticism I have is that the boots provided lacked studs or felt and were not as grippy as I would have preferred given some of the wading we did in 2300 cfs current on free stone river bottom. That said, both guides got me into great fish that would otherwise have been unavailable without strenuous wading. My recommendation is you bring your own boots.

Scott and Erik both have wide knowledge of local food and entertainment options that they shared freely and are enjoyable fishing companions. My wife very much enjoyed the kick tube trip and I highly recommend it for folks who may not interested in wading difficult water. Spin and fly trips are available and the company handles both with expertise. Pemberton Fish Finder played a major role in great vacation to British Columbia. I give them my highest recommendation.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been out quite a few times with PFF. The guides are great and full of useful information. More often than not we end up catching no fish at all. Even with a poor hit rate you end up feeling it was a good experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 9, 2017

all booked in advance. sorry I got the boot sizes wrong translating uk to US, but thanks to all for sorting this.
Matt Prosdocimi collected us - he wa dearly.... and chatted entertainingly through both journeys. Then down to Squamish to fish the river for pink salmon.
We've done this trip before with a different company - then it was disorganised... and we ended up shoulder to shoulder on a very crowded stretch of River.
matt took us to a much quieter spot, where we had the added bonus of being met by another Matt- who is starting guiding as well.
A great evening with great fish - including one which we kept (Buy the salmon conservation stamp for your licence in advance if you want to do this), and all three of us caught.
We just thought it couldn't be better, when a mother and cub bear ambled across the road in front of us whilst driving home!
We'll be back...... looking forward to it already!