“My Canadian Paradise”
Review of Pemberton

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
Oakville
4 helpful votes
“My Canadian Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2010

I spent 3 days on Lillooet Lake just outside Pemberton in August 2008. After travelling down a dirt road, I found a spot to park with a trail leading to Lillooet Lake. The view from the water is amazing. From many points on this lake, you truly get to enjoy what BC has to offer: large lakes, snow tipped mountains and plenty of wildlife. Anyone planning a camping trip into BC should make this part of their travel plans.

nanaimo
5 helpful votes
“Pleasant surprise in the valey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2009

On a recent golf vacation that began in Squamish at the Squamish Valley Golf course we found ourselves in the Pemberton Valley at the Pemberton Meadows Golf Club. It was one of the most beautiful courses ! It moved my wife to tears with its majestic beauty. We were so enchanted with Pemberton that we simply had to stay. After checking the local B&B's listed in a brochure from te golf course we came across the Vineyard B&B. The accomadations wre superb! Our room was private with a view and the best part was the steam shower. Our host Pat made us fel so comfortable and at ease. The Vineyard gardens and property were relaxing and we even watched a balck bear at a safe distance of course. The hot tub under the pergola in the front was the perfect way to finish an evening! And no silly closes at 10 PM rule either. Pat's breakfasts were simply a treat. At Pat's recommendation we dined first at the pony in town and on the second night at the Meadow's dining room on the golf course. Both dinners were exquisite! WE golfed the second day at Big Sky and it was also a marvllous experience! All in all an experience that rates top marks. The Vineyard B&B and Pat are simply a must see. The hand hewn architecture is worth the visit by itself. The 2 golf courses and the 2 restaurants are in a clas by themselves. And all were truly at a reasonable price which I hope ontinues so we can return soon!!
Dave & Betty
Nanaimo BC

Been to Pemberton? Share your experiences!