“You can't beat Emmys sausage rolls !”
Review of Emmy's Bake Shop

Emmy's Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Keremeos
Description: Specializing in Flavored shortbread cookies, Emmy's also has Lattes, Cappuccinos, Espressos, Iced Coffees, as well as Lunch Specials, and Take home and heat Meals, plus take home and bake Fresh Pizzas! Come and sit in air conditioned comfort, or enjoy the sunshine at an outdoor table! Bring your laptop or iPad and surf the net using free Wifi!
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Everyone should drop into Emmys If travelling by Jeremeos! You won't be disappointed! Great place for lunch, coffee, ice cream . On Fridays she does a fantastic pulled pork sandwich.....mmmm

Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

I was on my way home to tbe Fraser Valley from Osoyoos and stopped in the charming little town of Keremos. I had brough my teens on my work trip and we were all starving and wanted to find somewhere to eat. We walked up and down the street and wandered into this little bake shop as the aromas wafting out the door were amazing. My daughter had a home made flaky sausage roll, my son a beuatiful fruit filled apple fritter and I the special of the day. The most amazing pulled pork sandwich on a fresh baked bun with coleslaw and amazing pickles. It was almost perfect but I was missing my afternoon Starbucks when all of a sudden Emmy said she infact could make an iced Caramel Macchiato. The whole experience was amazing including the great hospitality. Charming town, amazing food, and friendly folks made this trip home one to remember. Thanks for filling our tummies and giving us a reason to come back soon

Malonie & Family

Reviewed May 19, 2015

the foodservice, and owner very friendly well done emmy. the food is all home made and priced is excellent

1  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed May 11, 2015

We finally got a chance to try Emmy's for a quick lunch. Emmy and her staff were super friendly, and prices reasonable enough, but we were not super impressed with the pulled pork sandwich(dry), although the coleslaw was ok. The meat pie was also just ok, but came with nothing else and was small. The other thing that kind of turned me off was getting a water in a plastic cup.Never a good sign for me. The establishment is conveniently located on main street ,right across from the busiest store in town(liquor store), and has a quaint 5 or 6 tables inside, and 2 or 3 outside on the sidewalk. I suppose we will have to try some baked goods soon. Will let you all know how it goes.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

We moved here a few years ago, but it wasn't until my mom moved here, her & I walked into the friendliest little bakery. We are now hook, line & sinker. The staff are super friendly, but the baking is superb. My mom & I are now regulars for coffee and cookie. Emmy does fabulous shortbread (orange & cardannom my fav) in so many interesting ways it boggles the mind! My mom's favourite is the double chocolate cookie. Mine & my entire family are Rodeo cookie fans. I highly recommend the coffee & pretty well every she makes.