Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Carol W

Sisters Yoga Retreat

Review of Nectar Yoga
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 12, 2017via mobile
I booked the trip for my sister's birthday and I am so glad we went. If you are looking for a grass roots yoga getaway this is the place for you. I am not into the whole pampered five diamond yoga resort scene and not knowing what to expect I was a tad apprehensive. Fortunately I was pleasantly surprised. Andrea (the owner) is a true yogi, it is obviously a way of life for her and she was such a breath of fresh air for us. The facility is beautiful and tucked into the trees, the rooms are tidy and cute. I was happy to discover that Bowen island was far more casual than "swanky" Vancouver (but still had good restaurants). The hustle and bustle of big city life seemed to dissolve as soon as we stepped onto the fairy. The fairy ride was beautiful and so peaceful after a long day of travel. The scenery and foliage on Bowen island made for great views on our daily hikes. We also rented sea kayaks one day, it was a great upper body workout, we really enjoyed seeing more of the island from the water. I have been all over the world and rarely want to return to places but I would love to return to Nectar Yoga B&B.
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
NectarYoga, Guest Relations Manager at Nectar Yoga, responded to this review
Responded May 18, 2017
Hi Carol,

Thank you very much for your kind review, we really appreciate that you chose to spend this special weekend here at Nectar Yoga B&B. We welcome you back any time!

Love and Peace.
  • Agoda.com
  • eDreams
12.8 km from Nectar Yoga
View more hotels in Bowen Island
All reviews amazing experience attention to detail andrea practice retreat nature property bowen body lodge bliss relaxation healing land escape gift breath
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited for a weekend in the forest cottage. Everything was perfect! Andrea and her partner were both gracious hosts, the cottage was beautiful, the yoga classes were challenging yet relaxing (we even had a deer walk by in front of the dome during practice), and the food was delicious! We will certainly be back again soon!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NectarYoga, Guest Relations Manager at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Nectar Yoga B&B, we loved hosting you and your husband. Thank you also for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I am glad that you enjoyed our food, yoga classes and local wildlife! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until next time...Peace and love.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Nectar Yoga is quiet and out of the way. It was exactly what I was looking for to get away from the noise and hectic pace of the city. And, I got to do yoga too! Loved the location and having my own little space. Breakfast was great, and Andrea is a very gracious host. I will go again, if I can.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Nectar Yoga B&B and for leaving this wonderful review! We are so glad that you enjoyed our quiet and relaxing setting and hopefully you took some of this peace away with you. We look forward to hopefully hosting you again soon.

Namaste

Reviewed March 10, 2017

If you're looking to have a relaxing getaway where your every need is looked after, then look no further. This B&B is probably one of the best places I have stayed in a very long time and my family and I do a lot of traveling. Who knew such peace could be found so close to Vancouver? Andrea made the stay perfect. Delicious healthy breakfasts brought your door after morning meditation and yoga. Yoga tailored to your needs, even when you don't know what that need is. Absolute perfection. The little cottages give you lots of privacy and space. I stayed in the Forest Cabin with an outdoor shower, arrived when it was snowing, but the shower was amazing. Being able to look out into the cold forest while having a hot shower is somehow rejuvenating and peaceful. Beautiful bath products, books for idle minds, pencil crayons and colouring pages for idle hands. Yoga to still the mind. I will be coming back for more yoga, rest, and solitude. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Nectar Yoga B&B and leaving this lovely response! We were so glad to host you and overjoyed that you loved the outdoor shower experience in our winter wonderland! We look forward to hopefully hosting you again in the future!

Namaste

Reviewed January 15, 2017

We spent a chilly January weekend in this ideal setting. Andrea created a wonderfully warm and relaxing retreat complete with four interesting and challenging yoga practises and two delicious breakfasts. The location allowed for us to reconnect and rejuvenate. It's perfect spot for what ails you.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
NectarYoga, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Hi Terri, Thanks for the kind words!
So very glad that you enjoyed your time and that you felt reconnected and rejuvenated!
Hope to see you again soon. Peace.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

I've been twice to this place now and it is rejuvenating each time. Breakfasts are to die for, healthy and delicious! The Forest Cottage is perfect! Yoga classes with Andrea are amazing and taught in the YogaDome, excellent to stay connected with nature while doing your yoga practice. It is quiet and they care a lot about their guests while giving you all the space and time you need with yourself. I just love this place and I would recommend it to EVERYONE!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank livia_bc
NectarYoga, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Hi! It was so nice to welcome you and your partner back to Bowen. Thanks so much for bringing in the New years with us and see you again soon!