Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karen
Whistler, Canada

Yoga at its best!

Review of Nectar Yoga
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 13, 2024via mobile
I really enjoyed my visit to Nectar for 2 nights. Excellent accommodations and yoga instruction. Beautiful setting in a rain forest. Yoga in a dome creating a special space to practice. Options for accommodation include cool cabins, one with an outdoor shower. Beautifully appointed lodge. I hope to return.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Andrea Clark, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this review
Responded Apr 13, 2024
Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for sharing your beautiful energy with us.

We have taken great love and care when designing all of the spaces at Nectar. We are so pleased that you enjoyed that aspect. The Deluxe Cottages and Moonstone Forest Cottage with the outdoor showers bring us just that little step closer to nature.

The teachings we share and how we share them is also imbued with our love and care. We thrive to bring these to you with authenticity as we acknowledge the roots of Yoga and the many teachers before us.

And the Yoga Dome is definitely a special space, there is something to be said about gathering together and practising in a circle.

Thank you again for witnessing.

We hope to see you again,

The Nectar Team
20.2 km from Nectar Yoga
19.6 km from Nectar Yoga
0.0 km from Nectar Yoga
View more hotels in Bowen Island
All reviews amazing experience attention to detail andrea practice retreat nature property bowen body lodge bliss relaxation healing land escape gift breath
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2024

My time at Nectar Yoga was an amazing and inspiring experience. From the moment you enter the gorgeous property, you can feel the energy and love. Andrea and team have thought of every detail from sitting areas, bathroom layout, activities - the 2 day retreat is the perfect balance of planned activities and free/social time. I would highly recommend Nectar Yoga to anyone looking to getaway or for anyone who wants to try their first yoga retreat.

Room tip: Bring swimwear so you can enjoy the forest bath.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Andrea Clark, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2024

Hi Bobby,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are so happy you noticed the small details and the intentionality that goes into every aspect of Nectar.
Everything has been designed for our guests to have the most nurturing and relaxing time, feedback like yours means a lot!

We hope to see you again soon,

The Nectar Team

Reviewed March 12, 2024

It was a calling to come to Nectar, and maybe your feeling those same intuitive sensations in your body as you read through the many 5 star reviews... For me, at first I can only explain it as a curious knowing, and then the synchronicities started to manifest and little auspicious things that would only make sense to my heart. It’s a gentle flow from the land, teaching out and gently touching your soul, calling you into an alignment and resonance you may have words for afterwards. A song for the dreamer within. Get ready, because as I opened my heart, all these little happenings and manifestations led me closer to the deeper confidence within my being. ‘There is something here for you’ -
The ancient in my being responding to the pull of the land; the beginning of my journey to this specific valley, between two mountains, in the heart of the Salish Sea of the Pacific Northwest, on a tiny magic island, 20 minutes from West Vancouver on the magic the Queen of Oak Ferry.

The forrest hot tub after our hours of asana (posture) practise with Tina Pashumati, my (now) guru ji and legendary teacher at Nectar, it’s all an extra touch of ‘how can this be’ ?
Swims in the ocean, walks near the lake. Entering a huge dome in the woods heated and lit by our fire keepers.
The curation of the yoga group, whom have all become my ‘cosmic family’.

It’s a home to visit and belong.

Expect, transformational healing, joy, ceremony and time to integrate and ohhhhhh the food, handmade with love.

Please - Read other reviews for excellence in cleanliness, design, staff and lodging.

I miss sitting at the long table with all my loves eating together. Our beautiful schedule, the daily structure we all linked into, becoming, letting go, being. Our walks in the woods.

It’s just so beautiful it will open your heart and allow you to dance in your dreams, and ground into the earth like no other time in your life.

My gratitude runs forth.
A poetic response to what Sat and Andrea have co-created together - enjoy your stay.

With love,
Alyssa Loates

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrea Clark, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2024

Alyssa,

Thank you a million times for taking the time to leave your sincere thoughts about your experience at Nectar and about the teacher training.

Having you in Nectar community adds so much vibrancy and contributes to our vision for individual and global freedom.

Knowing you will be offering your wisdom and teachings in the world makes our ❤️ sing.

We know you’re doing great things and will continue to create a positive ripple in all you do.

🥂 to many more positive experiences.

Andrea & The Nectar Team.

Reviewed March 6, 2024

I did a yoga teacher training for four weeks in Feb 2024 and I give Nectar my absolute highest recommendation! The location is not only beautiful but you can feel that it is imbued with positive energy and love. I stayed in one of the deluxe cottages, and it could not have been more comfortable. The food was beyond amazing. And finally, Andrea, Sat, and the whole rest of the staff are incredible human beings. I will absolutely be coming back to Nectar again and again!

Room tip: It's a magical place filled with love.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

We are truly grateful that you chose Nectar for your Teacher Training. Seeing the evolution of each person was simply magical.

Your review means so much because it helps other potential visitors to get a guest perspective. So thank you!!!

Sending 💕 from Bowen.

Andrea & The Nectar Team.

Reviewed December 29, 2023

I stayed at Nectar Yoga Retreat mid November of this year and I cannot express my gratitude to everyone there. The second I got to Nectar, the hospitality was superb. My cabin was out of a magazine and the surrounding was just picturesque. Location was easy to get to for those commuting. The overall retreat (yoga and meditation) was beautiful, relaxing, and very transformative. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful, magical experience. If I could I would give this a 20 out of 5 because it was beyond everything I expected. See you all soon in 2024! Much love!!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrea Clark, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2024

Hi Rosario,

Thank you so much for the beautiful light you brought to our space and for taking the time to leave such kind words about us! We hope you can continue to find peace when you remember your time here.

Reviewed December 3, 2023

The best experience and so worth the value. Everyone is so kind and the space is gorgeous. Comfortable stay. Right in nature. Lots of places to walk. Breakfast was good. Loved the sweet day better than the savoury and we did 4 yoga classes!!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrea Clark, Owner at Nectar Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2023

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for staying with us!
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this kind review. We hope to welcome you back soon!