“Great way to spend an Afternoon!”
Review of Inukpak Outfitting

Inukpak Outfitting
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Iqaluit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Inukpak (in Inuktitut, the Inuit language) means the gentle giant; it should make sense when you’ll meet the company founder. Since 2011, we are pleased to offer guided services in the Nunavut Capital, Iqaluit. Our main goal, designing products to meet “your” expectations and creating an experience of a life time. Safety, public-at-large oriented, client needs, Inuit culture and environment are our main concerns. Specialized in dog sledding, we are also offering other products such as: snow sailing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, hiking, canoeing, kayaking and many more.
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The trip was really well organised and everything was explained clearly including info about his dogs, the trip, and general information about dog sledding. The guide was genuine and nice and the dogs were all full of character.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
The_Inukpak_Family, Owner at Inukpak Outfitting, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Many thanks David for sharing your experience with us! It was our pleasure to have you both on our qamotiq!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I have been to Iqaluit Nunavut several times and been exposed to other outfitters. Inukpak surpassed them all. Their attention to detail and commitment to their guests warrants 5 stars. Martine's tour gave me a whole new appreciation for the community taking us places I have never seen before. Their real passion is on the land with one of the best dog sled teams around, unfortunately weather didn't allow for that. If you want incredible service in beautiful and spectacular surroundings this is the organization to call. I can't wait to go back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you much Jeff for sharing your experience with the whole world wide web! We are delighted that you had a great time and that you and your organization enjoyed our services. It was a true pleasure to have you around for an entire week. I can't wait for your next visit! All the best.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I came to visit a friend of mine, and she suggested that we do this as an activity. I was complete BLOWN away by the experience! It was so amazing, form the dogs, scenery to level of serviced offered by Inukpak Outfitting. The supply all the gear and some amazing snacks and hot drinks. I cannot stress how much this is a must do!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow! thank you Alex for sharing your experience with all of us! It was a pleasure having you on our sled! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Inukpak outfitting is a family owned business and I highly recommend them for all your outdoor adventure needs! They will accommodate most of your wish list as long as mother nature cooperates. If weather is not permitting they do try and rebook if possible the next day. Very flexible, safe and knowledgeable of nature and being on the arctic land. My family enjoyed our trip and we are still talking about it months after. Merci :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Many thanks Renata for your great review! You are right, Mother Nature in all its beauty can sometimes cause schedule challenges! We are trying our best to accommodate everyone, from questionable weather situations, to dietary intolerance and group endurance/fitness level. The great outdoor and the Arctic for everyone!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I can't say enough about the 4-hour snowmobile excursion that we went on yesterday. I have traveled the world - and this experience beat any landmark that I have visited.
Our guide, Martine, was amazing: not only is she personable, but her attention to detail and safety along with her knowledge of the geography and local customs made this trip one we won't ever forget.
I now believe that no trip to this spectacular place would be complete without an excursion with Martine or Louis-Philipe. One my next trip - I will definitely do either the full-day or the 3-day excursion. What a beautiful country we have - and what a spectacular way to see it.

Thank you very much for your great review! We are delighted that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward for your next visit!