We spent a fabulous weekend in January with my parents. Had two rooms in the lodge and they were great. Clean modern spacious rooms. King size bed. Fabulous bathrooms with large rain shower and/or two person soaker tub complete with candle to set the mood. Views to the sea from the large balcony. Fireplace, kettle coffee maker and fridge. Even a paper towel roll to wipe up etc. Decent size cups and proper wine glasses as well as tall glasses. Easy walk down to the beach and from there you can reach the lighthouse walk. Thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in & chill out at The Cabins and Lodge at Terrace Beach. Our 6 acre oceanfront and rainforest resort style property in Ucluelet offers fully loaded oceanfront, waterfront and rainforest cabins and suites, a lodge and Avenda Concept Spa. The Cabins and our award winning Sabbatical offer you fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, large private soaker jacuzzi tub, fireplace, washer/dryer, large decks with BBQ, HD TV & DVD in living & bedrooms, iPod & iPhone docking stations, free wi-fi, pets are always welcome The Lodge offers you deluxe suites with king size beds, propane fireplace, double size soaker tubs, stand up rain shower, mini fridge, iPod & iPhone docking station, HD TV, large deck in ancient rain forest with ocean & beach views, Avenda Concept Spa, and the beautiful great room, the true heart of the lodge. The Cabins, the Sabbatical and the Lodge at Terrace Beach in Ucluelet, your HOMEbase on the West Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Cabins at Terrace Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabins At Terrace Beach Hotel Ucluelet
- The Cabins At Terrace Beach Ucluelet, Vancouver Island