Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$63
FindHotelUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019

my room was so bad they switched it the next day. I paid $109 per night for what i thought was a suite type two bedroom rental. I got a peeling vinyl floor, an aisle leading to two rooms, only one of which had air, a non working TV only in one room mind you, a patio door that didnt lock, a disgusting unmanicured backyard property which has nothing like other pictures depict. No towels, no staff at desk(just a phone), a mucky disgusting smell, and a door I couldnt open without help. I do not recommend staying here. The next room had air for only one of my two remaining nights, a moldy very petite shower, a broken curtain holder, and neither room had a PHONE! i WAS CHARGED IN FULL as soon as I checked in with a "helper" who was waiting for me in parking lot. I was refused a refund to leave so I opted to take second room which had two queen beds together(exactly what I was trying to avoid for privacy purposes), making for a very uncomfortable stay in a place I would NOT rate anything shy of a motel and worth half of what I was charged! Don't stay here...go a little further if you need to. I chose it for proximity to my family in Morin heights. The photos are old! This was a spa optimal word here WAS and has since been poorly converted to what they call a hotel! there has been no upkeep and the rugs, hallways, rooms, all smell disgustingly old and mucky! The entire property is neglected and theres no staff and zero amenities!

Room tip: do not go downstairs in 100s rooms!
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Demetra T
Reviewed July 6, 2019

We booked this hotel a bit kind of last minute and wanted it for the location - something close to St Sauveur and also near one of the access points to Le Petit Train du Nord.
We usually make sure to go for 4 star places, but the location mattered more this time than comfort. We didn’t even look at the reviews, it was the best price for the area.

Overall, pleasantly surprised.
Rustic cottage feel.
Absolutely friendly staff.
Hallways fresh, not dingy, old carpets but kept very clean.
We had a very large room with 2 King beds. Two leather arm chairs.
Lots of personal space for a couple to use.
Air was fresh, the air conditioning worked like a dream and not overly cold. I always freeze.
Extra blankets, extra pillows, in closet, iron and board added.
It’s definitely clean and quiet, no qualms there.
No mould anywhere.
Beds weren’t too soft.
It’s not renovated inside but that really didn’t make any difference to us.
Owner seems to make an effort to make this hotel comfortable.
We never used the spa, we watched a little TV and slept like logs.

If I had any criticism, I’d say that a small coffee maker in the room or at least in the lobby would be more convenient.
The popular coffee shop was only 15 mins walk away but I’d rather wake up to a coffee.
We would have liked less expensive but it still was reasonable considering that we booked it during tourist season.
I’d stay over again for sure. 3.5 stars from me.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

1st time at this hotel, we wished we could it check the reviews before..There is a musty / mildew smell / drain smell/ smoke odour in 2 of the rooms. We stayed 2 nights from September 1st to 3rd.We rented 3 rooms the first night, two of them were old, very run down rooms 201 and 204 near yhe frint desk..we do not recomend this hotel.
Family of 9 people. 4 adults (age range 40 to 75) and 5 children ( age 10 to 17.)
Price range from $153/ per night to $169/ per night.
The front desk staff is very friendly, that's the only positive thought...
Please don't waste your time here.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Lorelei P
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

What a ruined vacation, we stayed with the family in this dirty, smelly, rundown hotel. Mold and slaim in the bathroom, dirt under the toilet sit, never EVER EVER AGAIN.The only good thing is the location and the backyard.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

DO NOT GO to hotel Alila in Saint-Sauveur. Worst place I’ve been in a long time. From the moment we stepped foot in the hotel, we knew it wasn’t going to be a good experience. The place is dated, not well maintained and not at all what is advertised on their website. The tv and AC not working. The door was left open in our room; myself and our 3 year old were stung by wasps. At that point, we had enough and demanded a refund which we were refused. Their service was down right awful and manager very rude.
Our 5 mins stay sucked.
I am not recommending this place to anyone. If I could give it a 0 stars I would.

Date of stay: August 2018