All reviews lighthouse restaurant room was clean picnic tables attached restaurant overlooking the harbour best breakfast in town hour wait a higher rating the hotel's restaurant type hotel the main street a ground floor room new owners bars and restaurants within walking distance downtown core nice linens
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Stayed Aug 2-4. Great location within walking distance of downtown. The room was clean and bed and bedding was newer. We spoke to the new owners and they are working very hard to upgrade everything. The balcony overlooking the habour was great. Went to the restaurant for breakfast and it was great. We would definitely return again.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

My partner and I decided to make a quick jaunt to Prince Edward County to celebrate our anniversary. I checked several hotels in the area and decided on the Picton Harbour Inn. The price, location, and reviews sealed the deal for me. When we drove into the parking lot, I was thrilled with my choice. The staff were warm and welcoming, the views from the balcony were amazing, and the room was more than fine. Nice bed, two comfy chairs, a clean washroom - everything more than met our expectations! Didn't have a chance to try the restaurant but the face that it was full whenever I looked inside suggests it's great too. I'll be back for sure!

Room tip: great view from the balcony
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The inn offers good quality rooms in a great location. Staff is super friendly. Great view of the harbour from our third floor room, plus super sweet balcony. Inn itself is not super modern, but has truly made the best of what it has. It is classic in a good way! Great value for what we had.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This is our third stay and I think it was our best! The bed had lovely linens and the pillows are great! I love the view of the harbour. The staff are friendly and welcoming!
Because the Inn is located right downtown Picton it is easy to go out and enjoy all Picton has to offer- coffee shops, restaurants and shopping. I will definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Great view of the harbour from the upper rooms!
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Service was exceptional from beginning to end! Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are very dated however very clean. View from balcony is lovely. Unfortunately, old faded patio chairs and balcony railings (rusty) are in need or replacing or repainting Bed is very soft, okay for one night. Location is fantastic, within walking distance to downtown restaurants and shops. We had a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family