All reviews lighthouse restaurant room was clean picnic tables attached restaurant overlooking the harbour best breakfast in town hour wait a higher rating the hotel's restaurant type hotel the main street a ground floor room new owners bars and restaurants within walking distance downtown core nice linens
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

A last minute cancellation lead us to be able to stay at this most amazing inn. Had the opportunity to meet the new co-owner of the inn and hearing about all the amazing updates that they have done and are planning to do in the near future. The location cannot be more perfect, walking distance to the towns best restaurants shops and cafés. This was most convenient after having toured all the wonderful wineries in the area :) We were then welcomed back to the most comfortable beds...the soft linens and plush pillows made it feel like waking up to a big hug :) Can't express how warm and welcoming our stay was...would recommend this place in a heart beat :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

The Picton Harbour Inn is an older motel style property with the most spectacular views of the harbour. The rooms are large and comfortable but the balconies are very cheap and tacky - I suspect that these will be upgraded in time since there is evidence of upgrades throughout the building.

Breakfast is not included in the room rate but the attached restaurant serves and amazing breakfast with outstanding service.

It was a short walk into town for dinner bit it is up rather a steep hill.

A great place to stay in Picton.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Stayed Aug 2-4. Great location within walking distance of downtown. The room was clean and bed and bedding was newer. We spoke to the new owners and they are working very hard to upgrade everything. The balcony overlooking the habour was great. Went to the restaurant for breakfast and it was great. We would definitely return again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016

My partner and I decided to make a quick jaunt to Prince Edward County to celebrate our anniversary. I checked several hotels in the area and decided on the Picton Harbour Inn. The price, location, and reviews sealed the deal for me. When we drove into the parking lot, I was thrilled with my choice. The staff were warm and welcoming, the views from the balcony were amazing, and the room was more than fine. Nice bed, two comfy chairs, a clean washroom - everything more than met our expectations! Didn't have a chance to try the restaurant but the face that it was full whenever I looked inside suggests it's great too. I'll be back for sure!

Room tip: great view from the balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The inn offers good quality rooms in a great location. Staff is super friendly. Great view of the harbour from our third floor room, plus super sweet balcony. Inn itself is not super modern, but has truly made the best of what it has. It is classic in a good way! Great value for what we had.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple