Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Phil is the very best!

It was wonderful to spend a few hours with Phil discovering an interesting variety of artisans... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
Irthlandscapehotel
Magical winter day touring in the County!

Phil took 6 of us on a wonderful half day tour of the County! We live in the County ( and had two... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020
DEE201312
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I wish I could give 100 star rating. Phil was phenomenal. So knowledgeable, friendly and made our wine tour so fun. My husband and I spent the afternoon touring around at different wineries. Phil made the first day of our honeymoon one to remember. He took amazing photos and didn’t rush us. Would highly recommend!!

Michelle

Date of experience: August 2019
photophillip, Owner at County Outings & Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

It’s not every day I get to spend a day just me and “the happy couple” immediately after their Big Day and Night wedding & reception...and a TV personality to boot! I had so much fun with you both and the serendipity of finding the LOVE sign for our impromptu photo shoot was icing on the cake! All the best and keep in touch.

Reviewed August 14, 2019

We hired Phil to take us siblings around the wineries, cideries and breweries of Prince Edward County and he was fantastic. Phil is very personable, laid back, and showed us hidden gems of the County. Would highly recommend him for a great day out! Thanks so much Phil for making our sister's 50th really great.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Phil took my fiancé and I out on a great tour of Prince Edward County to visit many beautiful sights, a cider brewery and a winery. He shared many great facts and tips about the areas we visited and is an excellent conversationalist. I didn’t know what to expect when being taken out on a private tour, but Phil made it very comfortable. It felt more like having a friend to tour around with instead of a stranger.

Phil secretly new that my now fiancé was going to propose later that day, and continually asked if we wanted photos taken so that we now have great photos to remember our special day. It also helped that he is a photographer, so all the pictures turned out great! I would highly recommend Phil to anyone looking to explore Prince Edward County.

Date of experience: July 2019
photophillip, Owner at County Outings & Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Leah and Tal, I checked out your social media later and saw the photo of the proposal!!! I was thrilled to be a part of the secret right from the start as were all of the staff at The Drake Devonshire. A day for us all to remember...including baby goats chewing the precious long hair of a professional model LOL. Hope to see you again in The County.

Reviewed July 30, 2019

My sister and I booked a trip to check out the sights in Prince Edward County...Phil was a fantastic guide! Quite knowledgeable, flexible and friendly. We had a fantastic trip with him. Be sure to ask him to swing by the petting zoo! :)

Date of experience: July 2019
photophillip, Owner at County Outings & Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thanks for the review Adriane and Ginette. I think the final ranking for your favourites: 1. Artist Aidan Haley's stories, 2. Baby goats chewing our hair, and 3. Waupoos Estates' Pink Rabbit wine :)

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Phil was an excellent tour guide. He is very knowledgeable, very kind, and very flexible. Thanks for a great day.

Date of experience: May 2019