We stayed one night for our anniversary, and had a great experience. Amazing view, awesome room, clean and comfortable, lovely tub and fireplace, and delicious food at the restaurant. We had great service from top to bottom, from the staff commenting on how they loved babies (ours did not stay the night, just made a debut), to the table delivery of my morning omelette. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW OWNERS APRIL 2014! We are a west-coast style, boutique hotel, located near the top of the historic, Malahat Drive on Vancouver Island. Overlooking the Saanich Inlet, you will be taken a world away from the routine of day to day life. Beautiful British Columbia encapsulated; mountains, ocean, birds, orcas, trees, all right outside your window. Drink in the sunrise along with your morning coffee; then settle in for the evening and watch, as the moon rises in the night sky and its reflection is mirrored by the calm waters below. Each room boasts a large, two person soaker tub, with nothing between you and the great outdoors except a large, picture window! Turn on the gas fireplace, pour yourself a drink and take some time to relax, rejuvenate and restore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Moon Water Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malahat Mountain Hotel Malahat
- Moon Water Lodge Malahat, Vancouver Island