Seascape Waterfront Resort
April Point Resort & Spa(Quathiaski Cove)
US$167
Hotels.com
Whiskey Point Resort(Quathiaski Cove)(Great Value!)
US$108
Orbitz.com
US$74
Paradise Motel(Sicamous)
US$70
Best Western Sicamous Inn(Sicamous)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$74
US$54
US$109
Tsa-Kwa-Luten Lodge(Quadra Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsprotected bayget awaygreat hostscrabgreat viewvancouver islandcabindockquadrafishingaccommodations
Reviewed April 7, 2011

My wife and I, along with my brother and his wife and daughter, visited Seascape for a weeks stay and enjoyed every moment of it. The rooms were very comfortable and accomodating with a full kitchen and tv for lazy nights. My fiance and I found the scenery spectacular as we were right on the water. We enjoyed the water activities that were available. Kayaking on the smooth, calm water was great. Fishing was fantastic. We even went on a whale tour that was arranged by the resort and although the whale sitings were few the tour offerred a great deal more to be savored. It was quite exilierating. The resort was the perfect place for me to propose to my fiance's hand in marriage--under a beautiful, star riddled sky. I couldn't have a had a better time.
Thank you for the memories Seascape.

Lorry and Gail
Toronto, Ontario

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank LRBrown
Reviewed April 7, 2011

My adventurous friends and I were looking for an island getaway. Nothing too fancy, but somewhere we could go to do some hiking and kayaking, snag some salmon and even, if we were lucky enough, to catch a glimpse of the killer whales everyone says are out there. I was completely blown away. The first thing you notice is the wild beauty of it all. Anyone who doubts the existence of a higher power needs to see one of these sunsets. You can't paint this stuff! Whales, seals, salmon, trails, calm waters and great sunsets: we did and saw it all! The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Seascape to my friends. It was the perfect island getaway. -Steve

Room Tip: Unforgettable sunsets from the ocean view rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank SharkMarker
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Had some friends from overseas visit me in Victoria, it was cold and wet. They asked me to show them the natural Canada. I had visited Seascape before and it has become that special happy place in my mind. I have always been amazed at the scenery and love to fish, kayak and hike. So even though it was still winter weather I called and booked us into Seascape, We arrived early on Saturday, checked in and the friendly staff showed us around and made us feel really welcome. The Artwork around the place and in the Octogon is amazing, we learned all done by a local artist. We travelled around island a bit, did some hiking, my friends boys did some kayaking and then we sat out on the deck and drank a glass of wine in 12 degrees of warm sun. I asked the staff for advice on where to eat and they told me all the choices. We ended up at the Heriot Bay Inn a couple of miles up the road and the food was great. I wanted to take them further into the wilderness that is Quadra Island but we had to get back to Victoria for Mondays work. The cabins were clean and comfortable, they even had full kitchens and decks or a patio and all of the units had that great view. The cable was out when we were there because of a big storm the day before, but hey, when you have that scenary who needs television. The boys watch DVD's from the resort library. The Island had all the services you need and its only a short ferry ride to Campbell River. If you go to Seascape, you need to go for at least a week and leave your watch behind, The whole Island lifestyle needs a clear mind. I will be back this summer for a week of kayking.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank AlanPratten
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Seascape cabins. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The staff was top notch and very helpful. We kayaked on the ocean and had four dolphins follow us! We saw an amazing sunset and the sky was all pink. All and all we had a great trip and will definitely be back in the summer.
Thanks Seascape!!
Rob and Nora

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank turtlebob39
Reviewed October 31, 2010

We stayed here years ago and it was great. This time, on arrival, it was clear that times had changed. The new owners built some unfortunate additions (a cabin on the hill with a view of the check-in office and road, falsely promoted as romantic water view, and a wedding hall blemish on the waterfront) and then appear not to have lifted a single finger to maintain the original sites and grounds. The on-site manager was gracious and a real problem solver, but she is unfairly having to work in bad conditions: the well water was on a boil-water advisory (not revealed until we arrived), docks are falling apart, the A-frame cabin bathrooms and kitchens are in disrepair (our sinks wouldn't turn off - they turned on in either direction and the toilet ran constantly ... this on a well water system! The shower and tub were worn out, caulking negligible, and surroundings water damaged) and balconies have nails popping up with weathered, past due to replace boards and railings. None of the window latches worked, the blinds were so worn that sections fell off when you tried to adjust them and the rails were jammed. The mortar has crumbled away in the steps and walk ways and the BBQs were so filthy you couldn't use some and the best of the bunch were barely operational. The advertised WIFI only works if you take your laptop and sit on the side of the road or steps to the office, so really it shouldn't be promoted as an amenity when it works more like the olden-days when you had to go to the hotel lobby and send a fax! The only day the owners showed up, they were there removing the better kayaks from the boat house, and wouldn't let the remaining boats go out even though it was before the posted end of day time. The reason seemed to be that they didn't want to have to stick around for their guests to bring the boats back in, since they drove off shortly after denying boat access. This is a beautiful setting and once well built and run establishment that has been neglected into ruin by new owners.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple