Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I would say that Pandan is not a place to come for the beaches, or for anything else for that matter, but this hotel has the most disgusting beach. We intended to spend 3 nights but stayed less that 12 hours. Horrible. To make things worse the wifi was not working.

If for any reason you must stay here the staff is extremely nice and polite. The food is good, quite good, but sorry I did not come here for the food or the staff.

I came because the pictures you post online are as beautiful as deceptive. These are fake pictures: they have nothing to do with the real place and the beach. You should be sued for that

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JohnFoster68
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Stayed here with friends and were happy with the accommodations. A little off the main road, but right on the beach. Their restaurant provided a very nice dinner and breakfast with "fresh brewed" coffee. That may not be important to everyone, but I don't care for the instant coffee. White sand beach, with a nice sunset. Very relaxing.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank ldo96
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Anyway in rankings is to high, staff had no attendance what we expect,food was not in promise and many out of stock, room quality is also not in quality, so we have to move in another place.
Cannot recommend pictures are nice but not true

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank franx55
Reviewed July 11, 2016

i stop overnight on the way to boracy, I stayed in a bungalow in the beach, give me strait away the holidays mood, the bungalow is big an can accommodate a family with kid, my biggest pleasure was the early morning swim in the sea... in this time is a quite place.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2016

I think I may have got the wrong impression of the quality of the boutique hotel, I thought it said 3 star, but it certainly wasn't. The room we booked was so basic we asked for an upgrade to a Bungalow, they look lovely from outside but inside decoration was poor I had to get sand out of the sheets, the wardrobe door had fallen off and there was no hot water. When we asked the staff they just shrugged his shoulders,there was no mananger here. I took a shower in the beach shower it was warmer. The room was not cleaned or beds made during our three night stay. It seemed the place was generally rather run down, staff were not always that helpful or friendly.
The only good thing was the wifi and the price , food was quite good.

Date of stay: June 2016