Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$22
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
Travelocity
Trip.comUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2020

A beautiful resort in a quiet location on a beautiful and clean natural beach. We had a nice room in the main building. We have had an "De Luxe Room" with a excelent bed. Good, reasonably priced food. Good value for money. Very friendly staff. We recommend! Note: The owner has 3 peaceful dogs that roam freely on the premises.

Room tip: De Luxe Room. Big room with an excelent bed
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed October 1, 2019 via mobile

Another wonderful days at this Resort. Very clean beach after a rainy season. The staff I really have to say is always wonderful. They give you a warm welcome or if ever there is something to arrange so easy with the reception. And not to forget the Chef Amor with always new surprises at the dinner or lunch. Great maintainance. Thanks Guys

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2019

There are only 3 white sand beaches on this island, and one of them is in the back yard of this lovely hotel. Rooms are small yet clean and simple. The restaurant is a quiet little place with good food. The hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. BUT...the tours that the hotel offers are a MUST!! Especially the trip to the forest and fish spa, and the Malalison Island tour. I would definitely come back!!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Richie_B_aka_Batman
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

So what should I say...its stunning...its amazing improved...so lovely rooms and the beach and pool with this kind of save water. Neverless the Restaurant always new ideas what to eat. Thanks guys you really work hard on it.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2019

I have been to this resort a few times for lunch. I spend time in nearby Aklan province every year where we have a home and I love the location of this place. The beach is beautiful and safe, the resort is low-key with good facilities. I ventured over to Boracay a couple of weeks ago to see the 'improvements' - traffic jams, overly populated with tourists and stressful. We decided to go with my partner's brother and sister-in-law to Phaidon for the weekend. What an antidote to Boracay. Our first time to actually stay there was very positive. We loved our lodge and the pool in the evening was just perfect. I have read other reviews about the owner: it seems he does keep himself to himself but I, for one, don't want to fawned over and have to make small talk every time we meet. I agree that some prefer that style but I like to be left alone to my own business. This place fulfils that need for me. The male receptionist (sorry, I can't remember his name) was charming and extremely helpful. Next time we are at our house, we will go back to Phaidon for a relaxing few days.

Date of stay: January 2019
Bernie O, Owner at Phaidon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Thank you for your comment, we like to hear that you enjoyed our place so much