1,738 results
All reviews the executive lounge moving sidewalks corner room airport schiphol lounge access covered walkway lobby bar under cover convenient location modern hotel an upgrade excellent hotel definitely stay here again early check great shower long flight between flights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Hilton Amsterdam Airport hotel is the best choice in the area. Easy to arrive, through a sidewalk from the airport arrival hall; very modern and nice; check -in service, very efficient ( in fact i did my check in and check-out at the same time) to avoid delays in the next morning; very good breakfast, buffet with plenty of healthy choices; very nice room, big, bed, pillows, bathroom- modern.
Finally, meeting room, very good, with a personalized layout with comfortable chairs, tea, coffee, pastries.
Plenty of choices for a quick lunch (buffet).
Even if you want to go to the city/ other cities the trains are very closed
Don’t loose time looking for alternatives if you want to stay around!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mariana G
Jolijn Z, General Manager at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a kind review. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed our hospitality. Your kind words and kindly appreciated. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always feels like coming home.
I was checked in by the always friendly Linda who directly made me feel at home. Directly afterwards I was greeted by the duty manager Rick. It is so nice to see all of these familiar faces during each time I’m coming over to this hotel. I cant recall how many times I’ve been here but it always feels like a warm blanket.

The room is spacious with a huge bathroom. Sparkling clean and full with amenities. The view is stunning and mesmerizing. I cant stop looking outside.

I had a question regarding the wifi as i did not find the password. I called down and was greeted by my name by Akemi. She responded to my questions in a quick. Friendly and proactive way.

The old Porter Sergio who became a front desk agent and lounge attendant welcomed me friendly in the lounge and made me feel at home. The Veteran Michelle who has been here from the beginning was also in the lounge. She is always working hard to strive for perfectionism and it shows. The lounge was crisp clean and well maintained.

I would rate this the number 1 Hilton in the Netherlands already and most probably the rest of the world. All of the staff are a class apart and the product is premium. More hotels should be like this!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Calvin S

Dear Calvin,

Thank you so much for the extremely nice review. Your comments are beyond a pleasure to read. I am extremely happy that our staff are always friendly and helpful to our guests. Your lovely comments will be passed on to each of the team members mentioned and they will be recognized with our staff recognition program. It is such a pleasure to hear that our hotel is your "home away from home". We strive to give this feeling to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for 1 night between flights. The hotel is a bit of a walk from the terminal but it is well signposted and there are walkways to help. It took me about 15 mins to get to the front desk.

The hotel is stunning - it has a wonderful design and looks very modern. I was quickly checked in and had been upgraded to an Executive room as I am a Diamond Hilton member. The room was really nice and modern, along with the bathroom. The amenities are the usual Hilton ones and not to my liking - I wish they would get something a bit better!

The bathroom was large and bright and very modern - only 1 problem - my shower stopped working after about 30 secs and never came back on! Not a great start to the day but Hilton were quick to rectify the issue. That is why I cant give 5 stars.

The executive lounge was nice and quiet - the food choice was not great but the wine was drinkable. There were not many people in it which is unusual for a Hilton Executive lounge -normally they can be packed!

I went to bed and although the bed was a little hard for my taste, I slept well and did not hear any noise of the airport despite being quite close.

I really liked this hotel, and will return no doubt if in the area - just a shame about the shower!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, this is great compliment coming from a Hilton Honors Diamond member. I am sorry to hear about the shower, pleased to see it was fixed quickly though. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future, and hopefully your next stay will be 100% pleasant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On the day of the arrival it was such an easy check in , you would think the location might be far from the city but it’s not at all an easy access to the trainsis available, it’s so easy and close.
Also, I want to extend my regards to Henok who made me the most delicious coffee ever ! Thank you for serving us in most wonderful way .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our hospitality here at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. I will pass your regards to Henok, as he will appreciate it. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed here several times now and I can't see enough good things. The service is always very friendly and the hotel with a large atrium is very inviting. There is nothing better than rolling off a trans-Atlantic flight and knowing you only have to walk 10 minutes to your hotel. I would even recommend if you are trying to enjoy downtown Amsterdam. The train station is essentially co-located with trains running often to Amsterdam Centraal station. You can enjoy downtown and then come back to your quiet luxury hotel. Trains run 24/7 to Schipol so you will never be stranded.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your exceptional 5-star review. It was great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest degree possible, and that you were impressed with our charming design and ambiance. Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in the near future.