“What a wonderful experience!”

GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Goodwood
More attraction details
Owner description: GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World, located in the heart of vibrant Cape Town, is the largest entertainment destination of its kind in South Africa. With a bustling casino, a vast selection of restaurants and bars, a theatre, children's activities and a nightclub, GrandWest offers a diverse array of entertainment experiences currently unmatched under one roof in the Western Cape. Owned by Sun International, southern Africa's premier gaming, hospitality and entertainment groups, GrandWest offers guests the assurance of quality entertainment experiences, premium facilities and the unparalleled high standard of service for which the company is renowned.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This place may confuse you to think that you are maybe in Las Vegas and yet you are right here in Mzansi (South Africa)! The architecture takes you centuries back, and you cant help but think of the Victorian era. The lights, the slots, the noises and the music take you right into Vegas. The place is extremely clean, very secure, and all the workers are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The array of restaurants, the painted roof top, the kids areas, OMG! It is must visit area when in Cape Town.

All reviews
"casino offers"
"entertainment world"
"casino experience"
in 2 reviews
"smoking and non smoking"
"cinema"
in 13 reviews
"afrikaans"
in 3 reviews
"cape"

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We got tickets to the Afrikaans is Groot show. What a blessing!. The show did not stand back for any other show I have seen. On the contrary... It was world class. The directions and the parking was a pleasure. Well done Grand West.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

To Whoever reads this if your not already spending all your money here then my thoughts may help you. My thought on this casino are purely from my own personal experience. If you have really deep pockets there is a greater chance of winning something. I wont lie I had my fair share of wins but nothing bigger then 5000 but lost more than I ever won. So all in all I dont think its necessary to spend more than 3 digits on any casino. I feel that this place is just a waste of time. There food and drinks are way overpriced. Dont expect just to win.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

We were there on Saturday night 17 March and received the most shocking and terrible service from our waitress. We eventually left without eating as our food took forever and we had to leave for the show. The only good thing that needs mentioning is the manager, Peter, who really went out of his way to accommodate us and make up for the lack of service and overall bad experience. We will definitely not be returning to Jacksons Hall ever.

3  Thank Hanna R