All reviews the cliff my eyes generous hosts big windows few stairs many ways great weekend warm hospitality beautiful spot take advantage art cliffside healing soul forest bathtub energy
Reviewed May 28, 2018

It was like walking into a part of art...surrounded by nature with such calming energy. I randomly came here because there was massage services but instead I was left with a feeling of spiritual acknowledgement and awakening. Louanne is such a beautiful soul not only does she give amazing massages but she opened my eyes in so many ways. I am so grateful that we crossed paths and I am definitely coming back for more of her healing retreats.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Had a great adventure weekend on the island, it was so nice to come back to the serenity and chill, such a beautiful spot right on the water. Very clean, the bed was very comfy which is usually one of my complaints about most accommodations, so nicely done.. hahaha!! I will recommend this place to anyone thinking of making a trip to Galiano. Another awesome bonus is that this retreat is central island so it’s nice and quit and your close to go everywhere. We will be back.. and then some:)

Room Tip: All the sweets are very nice!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SerenitybytheSea, Owner at Serenity by the Sea Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you!! We look forward to receiving you here again! Best Wishes!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

We just spent the weekend here for our ten year anniversary. Absolutely loved it. Beautiful scenery. Quiet and peaceful. Wonderful place to connect with nature. Nothing but positive energy here. Luannah is amazing! We both highly recommend a massage. Healing and magical. Sitting in the hot tub under a blanket of stars at night or watching the eagles soar over head during the day. I can't say enough good things about this place. We will definitely be returning in the future. John and Desiree.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We arrived for our 2 night stay, complaining about the dirt road access. But I suppose that's what made it so special. Serenity by theSea, provided us with a romantic craggy ocean front delight when we returned at 9 pm. All the doors were open facing the ocean. The moon was up and there were these fabulous antigravity chairs in the common area. Luanna joined us discreetly and we enjoyed the view and the company for several hours. The next morning the included breakfast was more than adequate.. but again the view was spectacular. Swimming in front was surprisingly warm. A joy!

Room Tip: The "cozy room "had forest views, but a postage stamp size footprint. Certainly adequate....but with a shared bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ann s
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Loved the peaceful setting- built right on the water and nestled into the cliff with tons of windows bringing nature up close. We swam in the ocean, enjoyed the peaceful grounds and lounged on the beautiful carved bench to watch the sunset. Stayed in the main lodge with a stunning view and peaceful sound of waves on the shore. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends