All reviews wood burning fireplace ferry terminal pizza dining room hot tub active pass sturdies bay steam room bc ferries explore the island villa suites sunday night king size bed lounge chairs get away romantic getaway gulf islands
Reviewed September 5, 2018

My spouse and I had a nice three day break on our lovely Gulf Island near by; booked our Ferry as that is going to be most important; returning on the evening ferry to maximize the last day. We rented a nicely appointed one bedroom ground level suite with complete kitchen as we like to have a good breakfast, or have a choice to cook in but usually then we're out for the day. There were some work improvements, as it is under new management. We heard they are planning a shower update on the units. Very comfortable beds and well furnished & comfortable furniture. We had a lovely view out onto Active Pass and it was interesting watching all the boats travel by; sandy beach right below. We didn't eat at the high end Inn restaurant but enjoyed the little eateries and the friendly locals, the island artisans and the travels around the island for photography. It was a lovely stay, but I thought the prices were a bit high with no Senior or other Discounts.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We went out to Galliano Island and stayed in the Oceanfront Spa Hotel. The room was very nice. The bathroom is a bit dated, it looks like it was last renovated in the 1990s, and the tub has sink faucets so it takes a very long time to fill. The pizza restaurant is great and the grounds are well kept. You pay a premium at this place, but don't expect much, it's like a 3-star hotel.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Went for a weekend getaway for my friend's bachelorette weekend. The information on their website was incorrect. They overcharged me for both the spa package and my stay; they charged me extra for the couple's massage without telling me. It was Mother's Day weekend and they tried to charge us extra for the Mother's Day brunch and did not provide any other options for my breakfast credits. They told us after we arrived that they no longer provide a "breakfast basket" and asked us to go down the road to the bakery to buy our own food that they would reimburse us for. They also charged me $90 extra because they had a problem with their machine. I repeatedly called them for a month and they kept postponing paying me back my money. They never figured out what happened and they still owe me $90. The rooms had a funny smell and were not cleaned properly as I found many leftover matchsticks littered around the room. I really don't think all the hassle was worth the price of staying here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vicky K
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Our mother/ daughter getaway at Galiano Inn was horrible. The cot we asked for was a mat on the floor. Only one thin blanket on the pull out bed. Black mold all around the base of shower doors. Two TVs that both don’t work!! Window blind that was already broken and missing slats. Had been guests there 5 years earlier and had a wonderful time. Now, for over 450.00 a night it was like a 2 star, neglected motel. The only thing that was nice was the ocean view. Truly disappointed.

3  Thank lrdika
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The Inn is a 3 minute walk from the ferry dock. Beautiful grounds, delicious restaurant, welcoming and helpful staff. Restaurants, coffee shops and stores just a short walk away from the Inn. We booked a one bedroom suite on the ground floor, it has a floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace and an outdoor jetted bath-tub. The bathtub was under cover and private and was well used as or legs were sore after our days of bike-riding this hilly island. Galiano Island has a Mediterranean climate in the summer months so leisurely evenings were spent on the loungers out on the lawn, enjoying a glass of wine, good book and excellent view!