“Absolutely Fabulous!”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Oh my goodness, this was one of the best meals of our trip to the Canadian Rockies. The dogs were amazing, the sauces perfect and the best treat was poutine; what a great Canadian treat. If you are going to Waterton, this is a great stop for lunch or dinner. Max & Jon were delightful and most welcoming. Mahalo from satisfied customers from Hawaii.

1  Thank Carol V

Reviewed 5 September 2011

I'm more than happy to "share the love" about this place.. we don't even eat hot dogs and I totally recommend this little spot. My husband and I got falafels and they were excellent! The fries and interesting dip choices were all great as well. There are nice, friendly young people working there and it's a really cute little place where you can sit inside or outside at a picnic table. We will absolutely go again whenever we happen up that way.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

Ok, I know I've made fun of this place before, but I've never gone inside. This time we were looking for something that was a break from the usual fare of down town Waterton. We wandered inside where we were greeted and introduced to the simple yet profound menu offerings. The buns are baked fresh on the spot daily. AND, they have the BEST Sweet Tator Fries I've ever tasted, with your choice of several of their very own gourmet dipping sauces. The Hot Dog price includes the drink. We ordered the smaller of the cone of fries, and still had LOTS for the two of us. Plus, it gave our pocket book a break from the $20+ each we were paying for dinners every night. We had money left to walk down the street a few steps to the best ice cream we've ever eaten.
Next time in Waterton, it's Wieners first for me!

Reviewed 26 August 2011

So, when you travel Chicago, NYC and other DOG capitals how in the world can a tiny place in Waterton, Alberta Canada even come close? It's the buns! Great model with simple offerings and high quality ingredients. These are not your ball park dogs folks. All beef with smoked (lightly smoked and perfectly flavored) as one option and one more with jalapeno being yet another. We went with the smoked flavored. Nicely grilled and topped as you like with plenty of options of krout, onions, yellow peppers, etc....

BUT, the BUN. I thought i have had nice buns before but these were perfect. NOT too much bread as in a classic "hot dog" bun. Made for them from a baker and cooked onsite. Really made my Wiener!

Sweet potato fries were also nice option with several different or no dippings at all.

Young folks with a vibe. Perhaps why i thought the young dude changing the DVD in the roof was a turn off as his pants were so low i thought i might have been back in Chicago or NYC in the hood. That was a trick. We were in flipping Waterton and those saggy shorts could not spoil the fantastic Wiener. Keep it up guys...the pants too....

1  Thank BillyTeddy
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Decided to try their hot dogs after reading the review from TA and I also asked someone who were dining there....so we tried them and were very happy with our choice. You can build them any way you like ~ and the shave ice they serve was also highly recommended, but we didn't try that....just too full!