This lodge is in the center of the small town so literally everything is within walking distance and there's a lot to see! If you like to browse gift shops, this is your town! The town itself is kind of old-fashioned but pretty and you feel at home right away. One real downside to this lodge is that the promised wi-fi wasn't working...they said "almost all year." Maybe it was unseasonably hot while we were there, but there is no air conditioning and it was very hot in the room until about 11 PM. The manager is very personable and the ever-present cookies are delicious! Reasonable place for a brief stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta