This lodge reminded us of a European chateau with all its charm. The staff on all shifts were friendly and willing to assist with our needs.
Our room was located on the top floor with attic type ceilings which gave it a wonderful lodge feelings. The room was decorated with a homey feeling and the beds were divine!
We only stayed two nights and would have loved to stay longer. The lodge is within walking distance to everything. We walked the whole town several times.
One great treat, cookies are served in the office every night.
I have already made reservations for next year to stay here three nights. Can hardly wait for the year to pass. Highly recommend this lodge if you want to stay in Watertown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta