We had two nights at Crandell Mountain Lodge and it was great! The room was small and cozy, the bed was comfy, and it was all that we needed at a very reasonable price. It was a short walk to the shops and restaurants, and parking was right out front. Perfect for the two of us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta