We stayed at Crandell because of the Bears Den room, and it was better than we expected. The king bed is super comfortable, the jacuzzi worked great (although run some cold after you're done with the hot- the tap burned my leg. VHS Movies in the room were a nice change of pace. Good selection! Check in and check out was a breeze - we have already booked the same weekend next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta