Had a great three day break. Two children and a dog, all very happy in our Kitchenette Suite. A very good room, plus kichen plus lounge for under $100/night. Swimming pool / health club a little tired, but pool was warm and clean.
Will definatly return in Feb 2013 for another break. Great to see Waterton in the winter. So quiet and secluded. Lots of snow helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta