All reviewsin townpicnic tablesice machinecoffee and hot chocolatecomfortable beda great place to stayown mealstwo bedroom suitelocation is greatstay there againonly stayed one nightclean roomssmall roomwalls are very thindesk staffenjoyed our stayno air conditioning
Reviewed September 9, 2017

we were there mid August, and the rate for the room reflected that. We travelled for ten days thru Montana and Canada, and this was the only hotel that did NOT offer breakfast. Just coffee or tea. You would think that after paying more than $150 for a tiny room in a hotel that was built in the 1950's that they could at least offer continental breakfast.. Restaurants in area are expensive, (although the owner gave us two names of places we could go to that he said were inexpensive. When we looked into both of them, they were NOT inexpensive, but actually rather expensive for breakfast ($20 each) We just wanted a nice coffee shop but it does not seem to exist in Wateron.
We ended up buying banana bread and yogurt from the market, and having that with tea in the morning. Construction going on near backside of hotel and that is where our room was. Room small and cramped. Wi-Fi did not work the entire time we were there, from about 3 p.m. on the first day until we left at 10 a.m. the next day. We would never go back here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexbutleavemealone
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We only stayed one night, but we were very happy with our stay! The bed was comfortable and suitable. The rooms are not spacious, but if you are in Waterton, you certainly don't want to spend any more time indoors than you must! When we checked out, I told the front desk that I wanted to steal some of the bath towels because they were SO SOFT. I've worked in hotels for over 10 years and have never felt such luxurious towels. They were amazing.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We had the kitchenette room, it was a small room but the basics are there (I wasn't surprised since they mentioned it in their website). Our room was at the end of the bldg so we didn't had noise problems. The room was clean and comfortable. We spent most of our time outdoors, it's nice to just be able to walk to the downtown area where the amenities are. The staff were friendly. There's free coffee at the front desk every morning. I was satisfied with our room and would most likely book here again next time we go to Waterton.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stayed in one of the two bedroom suites as a family of 4 and this was perfect. Everything is in walking distance in Waterton, and this was seconds away from the beach, right under the Bear's Hump, just the most lovely place for a relaxed week. All the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were cleaned regularly and had good supplies for cooking, making coffee etc. Stock up in Pincher Creek as the grocery store prices in Waterton itself are exorbitant, but that's what you pay for convenience.

Room Tip: Two room suites have a decent sized kitchen and living space as well.
2  Thank honeymoonNZ
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I can't stay enough about this motel!! Exceptionally clean - cleaner than a lot of 4-5 star hotels I have stayed at. The customer service is top notch. I booked last minute and was able to book a suite for 2 nights, but then had to switch to a standard room for the last night. I asked for a late check out after our 2nd night so I wouldn't have to load up our vehicle while we were out doing our morning activity (which was climbing Bears Hump - a must do!!). They very graciously gave us a late check out and when we arrived back at our room at about noon, there was a note on our day letting us know our new room room was ready for us. If you are planning to travel to Waterton, I highly recommend this charming motel.

1  Thank SmilingDuck