All reviews homemade muffins cameron falls wrap around deck morning muffins saskatoon berry hot coffee from the oven perfect start to the day place to stay carthew alderson living room beautiful waterfall fellow guests outdoor deck in town mountain air a wonderful stay
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Charming historic lodge in a great location. We stayed in Joanie's Room which has 2 double beds that nearly touch each other, the room quite small. Looks larger on the Internet pics. Tiny bathroom and shower. Overall a bit uncomfortable for us. We were offered pie at night as a welcome, however we later were charged for this on our bill. No mention it was to be charged and no offer to remove it from bill at checkout when I explained. I would not stay again.

Room Tip: Reserve a larger room than Joanie unless you are comfortable being very close or parents and child perhaps. Too small for 3 adults.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Mark is a very friendly fellow and helpful in offering ideas and suggestions in things to do.
Goes put of his way to make your stay a good one.
Cozy and ptetty quiet. Pricey but all lodging is in Waterton park.
Muffins are delicious. Clean. Large fridge and microwave is very convenient.
A tv would be a nice addition.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2017

My partner, our grand daughter and myself are spending two nights here. Yesterday we had a warm welcome, a lovely quiet room, delicious soup served in the evening shared with other charming guests in a stunning setting. What more could we ask for!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017

My wife and I visited Waterton over the May long weekend 2017 and spent a night at Northland Lodge and absolutely loved it. From the moment we arrived our visit was enjoyable. The owner and her staff were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were cozy and very clean with everything you need for an overnight or weekend stay. We will forever remember the feel of getting into our beds and the crisp feeling of mountain air dried sheets. It brought back memories of my childhood and sleeping at Grandma's house. Sitting in the living room and listening to the crackle of the natural fireplace and the faint smell of woodsmoke evoked a feeling of stepping back in time but the best part of all was waking up in the morning and smelling fresh coffee and homemade muffins coming from the dining room. The muffins were still warm from the oven and the Saskatoon berry jam was the best I have ever tasted. If you are looking for a run of the mill hotel experience then maybe this is not for you. if you are looking for a place to lay your weary head after a days hike and feel like you are at home then Northland Lodge is just that place. I can say with 100% certainty we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rickyramjet
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay! Stacy was extremely hospitable and let us borrow her oven so that we could cook our frozen pizzas. She also gave us a great suggestion for lunch and baked some great muffins for breakfast.

Rooms all connect to a lovely deck where you could sit outside. Location was great - right outside of Cameron Falls. WiFi also worked great.

We would stay again.